In Need of a client exe (tried 4 so far)

Join Discord

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
3G.exe
Mir3.exe
Mir32.exe
Mir4.exe

ive tried em all and none seem to work problems from not starting up to black screen after character select/creation.

Any help with working exes for the CruelDragon3G server/Holley update, or complete clients would be a massive help thanks in advance

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
have you tried the one on http://mir.game-host.org/ ? - Near the bottom called EuroMir3exe.rar - 334.3 KB

With that one you'll need to go to Kaori's site and get a mir3.cin file with your ip in etc.

Upvote 0

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
nope dont work my pc can run it as Euro client has worked on it before, i just cannot get it to run once i edit the ip address in the .cin file :( any ideas anyone?

Upvote 0

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
I don't sorry - I'm using the CruelDragon3G ones and the 3.38 Holley update and it works no problem with that exe. (I just can't get admin to work for some reason - my names in adminlist and the GMIP in the database is correct so i'm not sure what i'm missing)

If I think of something i'll let you know but I really don't think I will :s

Upvote 0

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
wazz said:
I don't sorry - I'm using the CruelDragon3G ones and the 3.38 Holley update and it works no problem with that exe. (I just can't get admin to work for some reason - my names in adminlist and the GMIP in the database is correct so i'm not sure what i'm missing)

If I think of something i'll let you know but I really don't think I will :s

check your crueldragon3g.ini file m8. Look for line that has GM in it change the 1 to a 0 to give yourself gm powers.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i know for a fact mir32.exe works as i use that one from time to time.

if you choose a char, press ok and just get a blank screen. your gamegate/rungate isnt working correctly.

or, your pc cant handle the server and client being run at once. take out all mob spawns etc.

Upvote 0