In need of some fast help!

smoochy boys on tour

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Right one of my computers is playing up on me and i cannot figure it out myself, whats happening is i can boot my computer up but not my monitor i can turn it on i get "power saving mode" and then it turns off again, i havn't done anything to make this happen it's just started doing it randomly, i've tryed my tower on another monitor and now when i've put the monitor back to the original tower the monitor's buggered and doing the same. any help fully appretiated :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Did using another monitor work?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
i've tryed the monitor on a diffrent tower and the tower on a diffrent monitor, when i put the tower onto the monitor and then put the same monitor back to the tower it was originally with that monitor don't work either.. lol

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
i've tryed the monitor on a diffrent tower and the tower on a diffrent monitor, when i put the tower onto the monitor and then put the same monitor back to the tower it was originally with that monitor don't work either.. lol
What !?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
what i did was a took the tower and tryed it on a diffrent monitor, then when i put the monitor back onto the tower it was with before i tryed mine it isn't working sounds confusing i know dunno how else to put it lol

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sounds like a blown graphics card. Or motherboard.

/Zen2

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
Try investing in some english lessons, then maybe you can explain to us what the problem is in a manner we can understand...

mapadale

Try investing in some english lessons, then maybe you can explain to us what the problem is in a manner we can understand...
Or how about learning not to be an arse and we would listen to you.

Hades, I take it that its still not working.

Did you take out the G/Card as I sugested and test it??