Infamous Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Additions: I dont care what your weapon inside skins are.. i care about the outside skin and that its not the same for all weapons like Avengers/Evolution server

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

This is what really pisses me off in a server, no thought is put in and its rushed... Atleast make the inside skin match.. If its an axe on the inside make an axe on the outside.. -_-
But i guess all the items matching is a start :/

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Can i see some screenshots of some custom npcs?
want to know if its a rushed pile of junk before i attempt to download and look at it

InfamousServer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2012
Additions: I dont care what your weapon inside skins are.. i care about the outside skin and that its not the same for all weapons like Avengers/Evolution server

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

This is what really pisses me off in a server, no thought is put in and its rushed... Atleast make the inside skin match.. If its an axe on the inside make an axe on the outside.. -_-

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

want to know if its a rushed pile of junk before i attempt to download and look at it

In these pictures the aspects of the items were not completed, have changed all the shapes of weapons and many more changes ... I repeat: Server not 100% finished

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
lol server looks good host is bad already Apollo needs do 1 lmao mir so blind an fickle lmfao

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania

speak's the genious:))))

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
lol server looks good host is bad already Apollo needs do 1 lmao mir so blind an fickle lmfao

You've been told this guy is not Apollo, carry on saying it and you'll be banned. Its not fair to throw your allegations around when you clearly no sweet fack all.

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
forgive my spanish , but is there a download link? i think i see just a 'no message ' message

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
seems been down dis ground before an who was eating their words prai getting bored now of your silly words tbh nuff said don't you think ?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Este evento sera de Bienvenida a todos los players a continuación pongo los horarios y dichos eventos:

22/06/2012
18:00 Horas Española se realizará un ataque de bichos a la ciudad de Sabuk
19:00 Horas Española se realizará un evento de busqueda al Gm

23/06/2012
17:30 Horas Española se realizará un evento de busqueda de GM Premio Woomahorn

Saludos, Administracion de Infamous Server

and in english this means?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
seems been down dis ground before an who was eating their words prai getting bored now of your silly words tbh nuff said don't you think ?

Getting bored of you full stop. Gain some common sense and some constructiveness and you may not just get laughed at.

Nuff said.

InfamousServer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2012
and in english this means?

This event is Welcome to all players and then put those times and events:

22/06/2012
18:00 Spanish Time will be a mob to attack the city of Sabuk
19:00 Spanish Time will be an event to find the Gm

23/06/2012
17:30 Spanish Time will be an event to find the GM, Win: Woomahorn

Greetings, Infamous Server Administration

Thinker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2012
lmao prai I was right last time and I am this time but hey you know best :)
good luck with server :)
p.s people don't laugh at me m8 take a good look most laugh at you but then when they do you ban em :) p
just take a good look at how they post pmsl :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
ive just read this thread and no wonder none of the new servers are staying up long.... someone clicks the link on lomcn and comes to look at the server before downloading client and boom arguements.

that dosnt make me think its a good server? any1 else agree?? lol

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
ive just read this thread and no wonder none of the new servers are staying up long.... someone clicks the link on lomcn and comes to look at the server before downloading client and boom arguements.

that dosnt make me think its a good server? any1 else agree?? lol

yes i agree.in every post thinker1 crying.he think he's so good for this comunity or to smart

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
No difference, in either of you posting useless crap about a +1 rep. Your not even on topic!!!! Will a MOD please clean this post up.

On topic, good luck with server Infamous. I like the mob skins you got in screenies.

Status
Not open for further replies.