Join Discord

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
InfiniteAION: General Information & FAQ

How To Connect

Features

Forums (Your Forum Account Will Be Your Game Account)

As a few people are playing this and posting in another Aion Server topic i thought il post this. This is by far the less buggest server out there, the only server to have 2.0 update anyway, biggest usercount and the most working features.

If your playing leave names and race :).

Name: Trinzer
Race: Asmodian
Server: Lumiel
Class: Ranger

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
had a level11 scout on siel, nvm ill change to Lumiel now then lool

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
What race are you dan?

Any Asmo's in a legion already? bored stiff talking too myself, or i could make a legion (guild).
joined luniel and Asmo currently level8 just started Dind Rae not sure what togo for, assassin or archer

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Aion is installed, just going to follow the connect guide, this will be my first time so don't know what I'll be yet or anything, I'll edit this later though.

EDIT 1. Installed and then ran the Inifinite Launcher and it changed my game language to chinese so I don't know what to click on, but I'll take a look on their site just now lol

EDIT 2. Anyone else that has this problem see http://infiniteaion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21657

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Aion is installed, just going to follow the connect guide, this will be my first time so don't know what I'll be yet or anything, I'll edit this later though.

EDIT 1. Installed and then ran the Inifinite Launcher and it changed my game language to chinese so I don't know what to click on, but I'll take a look on their site just now lol

EDIT 2. Anyone else that has this problem see http://infiniteaion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21657

Open up your NCSoft launcher and change to North America, restart it. Right click Aion and click Repair, should go over your client and repair any problems. Load up Aion and it will fix any problems you may, install Infinity Launcher and let that patch up. should work.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
whts rate of this server same as euro?

just started same server ign is cbatkillu

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Open up your NCSoft launcher and change to North America, restart it. Right click Aion and click Repair, should go over your client and repair any problems. Load up Aion and it will fix any problems you may, install Infinity Launcher and let that patch up. should work.

Basically what my link said lol. Making a charatcer now :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
4am :bored: lvl37 and time for bed, didnt think it was this late until i see the sun. nn.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Can't we whip up a lomcn guild or something on it?

Had to pause my download in order to play HoN but I'll be on tonight :D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
whts rate of this server same as euro?

just started same server ign is cbatkillu
im on other side, find it easier to level tbh, level14 just finishing Ascension quest

Name: Alterianx
Race: Asmodian
Server: Lumiel
Class: Ranger

going to try the ranger i can always change if i dont like.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
dont like the ranger going to make a templar will post name when i get a chance

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Il make a Asmos guild when i get in game to put us all together.

Suggestions on a name because the one i use has been taken.