InSaNe 2.3 - Beta Testers ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Aye

Reasons

1. I Got InsaneWeap from a event he did, Next minute i get it taken away from me, Darklord gets Insane Bracers from event, Doesnt get taken away.
2. My MirBelt dissapeared when i logged out
3. When i accused MysticMan, He logged out
4. I was told probe necklaces dont work. But im always stalked by Darklord who wears Probeneckace
5. DarkLords kit is fully statted out in all stats PR/MR/DC/SC/MC/AC/AMC/Speed/Slow/PA etc etc

Cba 2 name any more if Mysticman is there when live arrives. I wont be playing

You Must be ****? im Thor ingame & the GM MysticMan helped a m8 level & gave him kit i have screen shots,

I spoke to MysticMan & he has told me he thinks some one has his account id/pass & has been useing the GM account to make items now i know he would say that but i believe him when i was messing round woth him before he wasent like the guy i was talking to yesterday the guy i was talking to was a nob,

I do think that the Server is really fun & just need's a little more till its finished a few hours work prob, But i just hope the prob gets sorted,

I killed 29+ EvilMir's in a row & got 1 mirbelt then i killed another 18+ & dident get any thing so im working off my kills that there are way to many miritems ingame to have come from EM drop,

@TheBoss

PLZ Dont feel down about my comments the server is really good :agree: & i hope u get finished this week caz i wonna play for real if you do remove MysticMan from GM just hear him out i do belive him when he says some one may have his ID/Pass even thow he should of never let any one get hold of them Family or not.

p.p.s I aggree with **** she got a InSaNeSword from event in a drop & had to return it when DarkLord sed it was unfair because she was killing him even thow he got 3+ InSaNeGlovs & got to keep them & still has them now it seemed a little wroung its like one rule for one & another for the GM's M8's/Family.

Over All Server Stats,

Fun 8/10
Leveling 8/10 (Its Fun)
Item Stats 9/10 (Would of been 10 but ProbeNecki shouldent be ingame)
Players 8/10 (Some good guys & bad all servers need a mix)

Overall 8/10

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
ty for that Thor, + Daz do a IP check etc to see who has logged onto Mysts account pls.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u accused me of bein a GM when he logged and i suddenly logged on, so i wouldnt listen to azzi aka ****

altho id agree theres some sorta corruption considerin a certain few ppls kits are stupid compared to rest

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
*Looks about* I have a " stupid " kit as some would say.. but then again its just the luck of the draw..i had to pk for for my MirArm and i was killing 90% of the boss's that spawned last week, and didnt get much dropped. Now DarkLord in some ways is dodgey i agree... who gives some1 a mirbelt to join a guild? " Gave me one " then leaves 2 days later. He's given people countless amounts of mir items (arms/belts/boots), i would double check all the items he has given to people to see if they are @made, also check my MirBelt. I dont agree with this taking InsaneSlayer off of ****.. which pushes my suspicions further about DarkLord, i know mystic and he wouldnt just change his mind like that so i really dont think it would have been him doing that event. Now since the InSaNeSlayer was removed from ****.. i think all insane items gained from tht even should be removed from the chars * leave my slayer:P it was a different event * or anything taken from anyone should be returned. I know it doesnt really matter at this point as server is going live @ the end of the week *hopefully* but it still unfair and a type of corruption that will put people off playing this server when its live.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Ben ure a idiot. 2 people play my char, one is me and one is ryan. Ryan is the one who accused you as i no nuffing of this . So dont start spraying the ****.

- Daz Come on msn pls bud needa speak

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
why you all getting so stressed over a server in beta? it will all be wiped in like a weeks time...

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Reason is i want mysticman off the team if hes corrupt? Duh

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
why you all getting so stressed over a server in beta? it will all be wiped in like a weeks time...

But it need's sorting or it will happed in LIVE & we all dont want that the server will be a big HIT if this crap gets sorted.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Corrupt GM or not, even if people believed the excuse that someone found out his details, he still shouldn't be allowed to GM for the safety of the server.

Who's to say that whoever apparently has these details won't simply gain them again in the live launch?

Personally i would say its a corrupt GM, a well known friend or not, anybody can get power crazy. This is why i always think more than one GM on a server leads to corruption, and so far i'm yet to be proven wrong.

So tbh, get rid of the GM, stolen details or corrupt, it doesn't matter, if it's happened now it will certainly happen again, except next time it won't be in beta and any wipes will guarantee this server its death.

I'm already hesitating joining now it's happened, since i don't like wasting my time on servers i actually decide to play.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Corrupt GM or not, even if people believed the excuse that someone found out his details, he still shouldn't be allowed to GM for the safety of the server.

Who's to say that whoever apparently has these details won't simply gain them again in the live launch?

Personally i would say its a corrupt GM, a well known friend or not, anybody can get power crazy. This is why i always think more than one GM on a server leads to corruption, and so far i'm yet to be proven wrong.

So tbh, get rid of the GM, stolen details or corrupt, it doesn't matter, if it's happened now it will certainly happen again, except next time it won't be in beta and any wipes will guarantee this server its death.

I'm already hesitating joining now it's happened, since i don't like wasting my time on servers i actually decide to play.

Agree & i think the real MysticMan would to, Best to be safe & just let TheBoss run the server a goo server like this dosent need a gm doing Events.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
events are overrated anyways, i dont know about others but I never bother doing events for many reason, 2 of them being drop jumpers and corrupt gms

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
was m2server.exe that was down .. ive been really really busyy irl .. soz ill be bk on track now ;)

So what you doin about this MysticMan? I don't feel comfortable joining your live launch if he's still around tbh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.