InSaNe Mir2 1.4 Server....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
slow down apoc ur like a hypered up mental institution escapee wen the server is dun itll go up until then hav a bit of medication and mayb sum patience lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
DarkWarrior1 said:
slow down apoc ur like a hypered up mental institution escapee wen the server is dun itll go up until then hav a bit of medication and mayb sum patience lol

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

lol,
Yer soz, i should be a little more paitent.
Hehe

Bleh i got school tomorra:cray:

ApocZ

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
TB,

Update us please :)
Where you got upto? hows it going? hows the server? u still working on it? bleh, you know :)

ApocZ:ppunk:

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Ive moved to chocolate land :| lmao o.j just fixing a few bits n bobs, also need help with my router -_-

TB

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
TheBoss said:
Ive moved to chocolate land :| lmao o.j just fixing a few bits n bobs, also need help with my router -_-

TB

LoL at chocolate land,

:O and nice one on getting this far this quick, and btw, whats wrong with your router, my dad knows a bit about stuff like that :P just to let you know,
if theres know one else to help you (which im incredibly sure their will be, lol) jus' ask me to ask him :P

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
TheBoss said:

TB

In other words, he hasn't done anything to the server lol.

Hey daz mwahhhhhh ;) .

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
>DMX< said:

Hey daz mwahhhhhh ;) .

Nope,
A week or so ago, he said he had to sort some in game things, and now he's saying he has a few bits and bobs, so he has done stuff, lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
>DMX< said:

Hey daz mwahhhhhh ;) .

actually from what i hear, he has :O :) and stan has re-joined to help him :D

/MadMan0r ;)

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
ash1234 said:
actually from what i hear, he has :O :) and stan has re-joined to help him :D

/MadMan0r ;)

Wow,
Nice one stan (even though i never knew him, lol)
And HAHA to you DMX, lol, told you he had made progress:middle: :D

EDIT:

Oh,
and btw TB mate,
Remember that system you had, where once a Tao's lvl 40, he can buy 3 spells from different classes (10m each) Do you still have that?
I would love it if you make it so that all classes can use it, so it'll all be balanced,

bah,
why am i asking questions now?? lol, jus' post all about the features in the post that says the servers online ^^ lol

Last edited:

liam05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2005
m8 for the skills tao has to get wooma essence, reanably rare + it shldnt b for all classes coz it evens that fact that taos havnt got much to them hav reaonabley same stuff as otha classes and will u bl00dy calm down its mir for christ sake go get sum fresh air, u know outside, where the moon and the sun r jees ¬.¬

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
daz need's to know how to sort his router, and the info we have had from lomcn didnt do the trik,so if u wanna view the screenies go to lomcn help and then my thread (Router Help)

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
liam05 said:
m8 for the skills tao has to get wooma essence, reanably rare + it shldnt b for all classes coz it evens that fact that taos havnt got much to them hav reaonabley same stuff as otha classes and will u bl00dy calm down its mir for christ sake go get sum fresh air, u know outside, where the moon and the sun r jees ¬.¬

/WaKKu
/BLEH
/Colonel

Well...
If you say Tao's hav'nt got much to them, your wrong, they're the ebst class in the game for PKing and always have been, even in Euro mir's, and last time InSaNe was up, every single Tao in the game had 3 spells, all from different classes, and they owned all, lol....

Right,
If that aint put on all Classes, ill guess ill have to be a Tao to stop me getting pwned in the town:P

And i cba going out today, lol, ill be out almost all day tomorrow, so you wont be hearing from me much, lol.
Bet your glad arn't you? :eek:

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
apocolips said:
Well...
If you say Tao's hav'nt got much to them, your wrong, they're the ebst class in the game for PKing and always have been, even in Euro mir's, and last time InSaNe was up, every single Tao in the game had 3 spells, all from different classes, and they owned all, lol....

Right,
If that aint put on all Classes, ill guess ill have to be a Tao to stop me getting pwned in the town:P

And i cba going out today, lol, ill be out almost all day tomorrow, so you wont be hearing from me much, lol.
Bet your glad arn't you? :eek:

add my msn [email protected] daz mite be puttin me as gm soon we get router srted

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
This time dont lose ya GM :P think it was you wasnt it? oO

but ye, daz m8, get ya ass on msn :P

/MadMan & InSaNeGM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.