insomia players MUST READ V IMPORTANT

shud the host let ronez an every1 else play??

• YES HE SHOULD!!

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • no i dont actually want 2 play so dont let him...

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
right the main reason why ronez is doing all this 2 the server is that he made the server an host made no changes at all then it went up an every char ronez makes gets banned or deleted who votes that the host shud let ronez play so we bloody well can!!!!

sonypsp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2004
lol i think i would help if u broadened then choices i dont like neither of them...

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
why r u people voting no, hes only doing it because host stole his files and bans every char he makes!! so we cant play untill host lets him....

wot other options then?

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Aye i remember a while back just after he got a new host.. Spence said he would host it.. Raggy sent the files and the server never went up.. personally i dont think Raggy wants to play the server.. he put his files out to be worked on not just threw up and not even a name change. So i dont think the choices matter lol

/Sic

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
well i need a host and a server made from insomnia files can go up basically the same addin stuff always tho

night

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2004
Brighton
The reason y he is dosing and taken down cos he dont mind other ppl hosting not spence cos he nicked them cos i got a host and i ask if i could host them and he sed yes but..i sed he wants to be a Gm cos as it was his serevr irl tbh :D