Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2005
Hi im just wondering if any one knows if theres any cheap internet providers

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
More details would be abit more helpful m8.

Like what internet speed would you like to have??
Would you like it unlimited or aint you bothered if theres a usuage limit??

Just so we know exactly what you are looking for ^__^

Pluto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2005
ok i want something higher than 1-2meg and i dont want a limit

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
the real question is who would u ask if lomcn didnt exist

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
the real question is why did you start posting again Futura, i thought this forum was rid of your bull****. obviously not

im on 1mb soon to be 4mb blueyonder for £24.99 a month :) very reliable.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
wow man kud grew some balls. dont even start man i remember ur pu55y ass ugly virgin face man dont be angry with me cos no girl even went down on you.

oh and BT is long run best, no

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Futura said:
dont be angry with me cos no girl even went down on you.
aaa Futura, Futura. Futura, how wrong you are, i pity your foolishness

blueyonder FTW.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
oh your mum changin ur nappy dont count.

and you didnt deny the rest of the stuff. :tongue1:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
DAMMIT!!!!

you win then i guess...

i REALLY fail to see how you can even attempt to accuse me of being a virgin, when you have never spoke to me in a civil fashion, met me irl, only thing you have done is seen a **** picture of me, since i joined this forum, i have not seen a civil post by you, every post of yours seems to be concentrated around anger or insults

and what has virginity even have anything to do with insults, im not a virgin, but me being a non-virgin does not make me anymore of a man, its sex, live with it, if you can only find "virginity" to insults pictures with then you need to open your eyes.

in your abscence it seems, you have grown even more immature, your now even bringing "your mum" jokes into this, congratulations.

i love spam ty, tyvm.

BLUEYONDER FTW

Last edited:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Shut up girls.

Also pluto it depends on your area, if you are not in a telewest area like me you are restricted to 2MB currently because NTL and Blueyonder dont provide a service in those areas yet.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
bulldog is ur best bet its online for an hour of the day, the support is crap and its just fantastic... lal

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
BE Broadband is good Im upgrading to them when my line is upgraded in febuary.

24 mb connection (yes i know the likelyhood of it being this high is slim but still its gonna be a fast internet connection).

My package waspart of the pilot offer so it was £20 a month for life but there standard packages arent much dearer. (plus for every friend you recomend yo get a month free and if you recomend 24 people you get free net for life.

I sound like im a fckin sales person for them.

-edit-
http://www.bethere.co.uk/beonline/canBeHome.do site url

normal price £24 a month comes with free wireless modem.

Candyfloss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2005
UK - Bizaro World
kud125 said:
DAMMIT!!!!

you win then i guess...

i REALLY fail to see how you can even attempt to accuse me of being a virgin, when you have never spoke to me in a civil fashion, met me irl, only thing you have done is seen a **** picture of me, since i joined this forum, i have not seen a civil post by you, every post of yours seems to be concentrated around anger or insults

and what has virginity even have anything to do with insults, im not a virgin, but me being a non-virgin does not make me anymore of a man, its sex, live with it, if you can only find "virginity" to insults pictures with then you need to open your eyes.

in your abscence it seems, you have grown even more immature, your now even bringing "your mum" jokes into this, congratulations.

i love spam ty, tyvm.

BLUEYONDER FTW

Im prejudice to people who look goony is all. But you're falling into your own trap! You're calling me immature? Based on what I typed? Well, " i REALLY fail to see how you can even attempt to accuse me of being immature, when you have never spoke to me in a civil fashion, met me irl, only thing you have done is seen posts by me".

Maybe you are a virgin. Maybe you aren't. Only you ACTUALLY you're a virgin, the rest of us know but can't really know.

And also genius, that wasnt a 'Your mum' cuss, if your mum didnt change your nappies then I replace said comment with '[insert kud's nappy changer here] doesnt count '.

Why did I reply? Well, who knows. Maybe I found it amusing that when I last came here I remember you being a blithering idiot, and now you think you're one of the 'top dawgs'.

If I undertook a pluralistic attitude towards the sex lives of individuals within the boundaries of this forum, inevitably the aura of response would be one of unquestionable lack of knowledge on my part, due to the simple fact that, as you rightly stated, I have never engaged in civil interactments with anyone who resides here. It would be comparable to the relationship between society and, say, natural law as a whole, or even within the cosmos, a certain 'socio-legal' rule which encompasses us all. BUT, a big but and I cannot lie, there is, as is famously said, an exception to every rule. Having had the displeasure of viewing your portrait my friend, I can conclude that YOU, yes YOU kud125, are the exception to this rule.

All pseudo-intellectual crap aside, and as my boredom has not been reduced but actualyl increased a a result of typing this, I will end this with a **** you and a have a nice day.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ok, didnt this argument die a few days ago?

and why dont you just go back onto your futura account, its unbanned now.

Candyfloss said:
Why did I reply? Well, who knows. Maybe I found it amusing that when I last came here I remember you being a blithering idiot, and now you think you're one of the 'top dawgs'.
OMG YES. i shud change my usergroup to "top dawg."