Iphone

Biohazard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
lol im pretty sure im right, she kinda works in the sales department kiddies. besides, i dunno what piece of crap there making in the UK now-a-days, lawl.

US > UK

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
id consider not buying it. Seriously whats the ****ing need to have a phone worth hundreds of pounds? That £300 could go towards buying a decent car, or driving lessons, **** knows what else.

ive got a noki6230 which is like 3 years old or something, but it still makes phonecalls and can send and receive texts. I got it on contract for £15 a month for 12 months, which came to a grand total of about £200 for an entire year. Thats including the price I paid for the phone, 200 free minutes a month, and 50 free texts per month and the extra £20 or so was the time I went over my minutes etc.

Dont come out with the "YEAH BUT IT PLAYS MUSIC ****" I own a £30 MP3 player, its not ubar stylish or MEGA AWESOME DESIGN it holds 2gb of music, and can also play that 2GB of music.

So much money wasted to be fashionable for a few months, then something else comes out and whatever you own is no longer cool... either that or you drop it on the floor and it breaks.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Have to say I agree with you, I'm not going to be buying one. Never seen the point in buying expensive phones just to show off, But the point I was trying to make well I didn't make it at all I just said hi ho silver and posted a link. But I just think apple are making some damn impressive technology and I can't wait to see what kind of technology is thrown at us next. Hovver board tbh <3 back to the future.
(Was a joke...)
Tx

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
My phone combines a compass, a torch, a radio and a phone and won't break if you drop it on a hard surface. In fact, it likes it. You can tell just by looking at that thing that you'd need to order at least 8 replacements a year from breakage/malfunction, and a further 5 from theft. Also, at the cost of a few more square inches of pocket space I can carry round my 2, maybe 3 year old 30GB zen which holds my entire vast music collection and plays it with amazing quality. Nobody would want to steal it either as it's sustained a lot of superficial damage over the years, but it still works perfectly.

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
That's pretty much one of the stupidest things i've ever read.

How so?
Anybody stupid enough to buy one of these things must have no concept of what money is.