Ipod Help (Didn't know where this went)

Join Discord

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
Is there any way (on a Ipod video) to make your playlists shuffle or when you choose to play songs by a certain artist they are shuffled. I know this was possible on the first Ipod but i've recently got the video and I can only shuffle the all the songs on the player.

Please dont start flaming about Apple Vs. Creative or any other brand please I couldn't care less if you think Ipods are ****e or not I just want to know is there anyway to shuffle some songs.

Thanks in advance ;D

/Leg

Leglath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
Sheffield
Hazuki said:
Im sure theres an option in settings to shuffle songs, ill check when I get home from work.
There was on the original Ipod but I have looked before and don't recall seeing one on Ipod video. only the option to 'Shuffle Songs' on the main menu which plays every song shuffled

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Spam Deleted, if you want to argue the merits of Ipod, PSP, other do so in a different thread.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Leg, ill come over and look at it sometime, ill press some buttons and hope i find something :)

P.s data, ty for deleting my post, as yes it was spam, but u didnt need to post that you deleted them. which leaves your post spam. Had to be said.

And a second note, i wasnt argueing i was clearly stating my point on the matter, we had no argumentative chat as i believed. We both stated what we believed.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
My post wasn't spam. It was to explain what happened the posts, its what i do when i moderate.

And the first post specifically asked people not to do that.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
ahahaaaa, checked ur manual? ^^ its ur new ipod so you should still have the box for it etc.

James, stop bum licking data :P

P.s Data, your post was spam in comparison with this thread :P it wasnt helpful to get his ipod to shuffle. :)