IslandMap Fini

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Ignor what these 2 muppets think tbh they have no idea what a map is, besides ive never even seen them 2 make a map and even if they did lol it wud look propa bad.

Tbh it looks ace , i like it , but the sand bit does need a touch more (dont over do it lol).
would u be uploading this map for peoples to download ??

btw im 12345678910. I have made maps, i was only sayin when he said he completed it. He could have still added some objects to bottom cliff... because even on minimap / big map view, you will see it still, and it doesnt love overally attractive.

So you know i posted that comment on 12345678910 BEFORE he had posted the map that is on there. He actaually edited the post and inserted a new imge so i dont see what you lot are chaving about.

Dookie - Mapper man (you still owe me like £50 for that name.. :P)
PlayBoy - look in mirmap section before posting jack shizzle about me. If my maps look proper bad, how come i been asked to make maps for people??

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ignor what these 2 muppets think tbh they have no idea what a map is, besides ive never even seen them 2 make a map and even if they did lol it wud look propa bad.

I agree, smavid is a prick and his maps are rubbish.

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Would you like to share your maps with us then?

Yeah sure I'll share a few of my maps with you, no problem in that. But there is 2 things you have failed to notice. The first one is the fact that I was being sarcastic. And the second one is that Smavid & Myself are working on the same server.

Maps:
Town
m21mg0.jpg

F1
f11bo2.jpg

F2
f21gt2.jpg

F3
f31vo4.jpg

F3 Corridor leading to Semi Boss Room
f3corr1yq1.jpg

F3 West (Semi Boss Room)
f3w1un5.jpg

F4
f41hd1.jpg

F5
f51js6.jpg

KR
kr1iu5.jpg

Another town
homezonenm1.jpg

Conquest area (Incomplete)
map7ke4.jpg

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
That province map is very nice lookin Wond

Any chance i could get your mapmakin kit? object/tiles/exe..

Since your makin a server with some nice maps i'd like to give it a shot. I tend to make euro-style/legit lookin maps. Nothin dodgy/little kidish i promise

Last edited: