JamRock1.9 Public Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Re: JamRock

godfather said:
oki nero :D ill have to start playing

sock.php

/Sonic :middle:

:) ¢яαιg ℓσvєs αмιє:brows: :tongue1:
PM taoist ingame if u need any help (i'll be on later)

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
godfather said:
thanks so there not gunna be no more rest thn :D

/sonic:middle:

Nope unless sumthing goes bang then thell be no server hehe :)

anyways our forums up for news and info try to keep this thread to a minimum saves it getting outta control lol

*Could a mod clean this up and ill edit the original post with new details Cheers*

mason2k2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 21, 2005
Deep in Ely
Ok Alot off people been asking for an event to set the server off so we decided togive you guys what ou want:

Heres the details:

will be an item/exp event how this will work will be simply this:

A New Mob will spawn all over the world off Bichon Province and Woomyon Woods
And will Drop A Specialy Designed Box Made Out off the finest Ebony Around if you get one off these boxes simply double click it and you will get a present but these boxes will be few and far can you get one................................................

Also just to add about the exp event These boxes will give you a random present But the mobs also have a drop file which might containt sumthing to get you exp <!--emo&:)-->
smile.gif
<!--endemo-->

Anyways Event will start at 7:05pm Gmt and will run for 5 Hours so will end 00:05am

There will be a small reboot to set this up reboot will be max off 3 mins

Enjoy

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
if i have another 1.9 lom client cant i just change ip and play?and can u give me a link for the exe :?:S
Thank you

user00

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 15, 2003
Romania
Yea u are right rock i cant see only half of the items but im downloading full client as we are speaking.This server owns