Just a little something i knocked up in my spare time

City%20Abstract.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't like the way the white bits just end suddenly, and I don't like the weird greeny smudge thing on the right.

In general, I don't like it lol >.<

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
You dont like it?! Perhaps you should post up some of your graphics so we can judge that.

I personally think its a good peice of work. But i do kind of agree with those lines/beams they are too bright. They stick out far too much maybe try blurr them abit, It makes me wanna look at them more than the other stuff on it.

Nice work and cheers for posting in this section 7/10!

Snailly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2008
Liverpool
Cheers for the feedback ;)

All feedback for me is constructive so ill keep this section alive if i can and get a bit more work done

Cheers again

/Snailly

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The first (and last, I hope) time I agree with LUIGUI.

I don't like it. Looks to me that you're trying something(a style, perhaps) new and haven't quite got the hang of it. Keep trying though, you'll get better.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You dont like it?! Perhaps you should post up some of your graphics so we can judge that.

I personally think its a good peice of work. But i do kind of agree with those lines/beams they are too bright. They stick out far too much maybe try blurr them abit, It makes me wanna look at them more than the other stuff on it.

Nice work and cheers for posting in this section 7/10!

Do I have to post my own work to have an opinion? No.

I haven't done photoshop in about 2 years but that's completely irrelevant lol.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I notice how this Zen2 kunt picks a fight with someone who doesn't do graphic design when they say they "don't like it". Yet JealY says the same thing, probably on purpose, because he's a dick (that i'd bone mindlessly), and he says **** all.

On that note.

I don't like it.

Not that I can see it.