Just realised

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
my friend rambled on bout it for ages too. finally downloaded it, but didn't have a credit card so got his mum to pay for it for me.

was my second game online (first was ultima) so thort the graphics were amazing.

after teaming up with sum higher noobs about level 5, went in to oma caves with em (ran straight thru bw and thort 'wow this city is amazing' and i got my fireball spell in oma.

got scared when i heard yeti's voice and always ran.

went to zt at level 9 with my guild (fallen angels, i think they were a small guild and never got big), thort sabuk was a safe zone, so ran in and out so id spawn back there. died like 2 seconds after getting in to zt, then spawned back at border.

sooooooooo many other memories. in fact, i think i have more good memories of playing on mir than i do real life memories :P

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ahhh ZT!

I remember running there, way before there was any town teleport guys lol.

This random higher level warr took me. Running through SV, "Stick to walls, just follow it all the way up"

Finally got to MW and thought it was amazing,then ran all the way to ZT. Took me fooking ages from BW to ZT.. I got in there, got surrounded by bug bats and died... All the way back in BW I spawned :(

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Haha running around fireballing everything then see'ing someone use tbolt and be like "Wow... thats that?!?"

Tridents been rare and awsome!

Hah yeah classic times, nothing comes close to the good ol' Mir years.

I remember daring to adventure into the mines with a group of low levels and spending most of my time chasing people back and forward down there.

ZT pfft, WT all the way! so many low level runs there and getting dominated by Flaming Wooma or Darks =[

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Ahh 7 years here to... but i play mir from 8 years or 9 cant remeber.
I still have the new feeling of joining mir 1st time from an internet caffe. was superb! never seen something like this, then long nights in caffes when i leveled in bichon mines and 1st encounter with ghoul and white boar. then the forum before lomcn, 1st 1.4 server setup, 1st server hosted in 2003....

those were the days....lots of years passed...strange even if all world changed i mean mmorg`s we still love mir.

I must say, legend of mir is probably the best mmorpg ever made.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
The GN show I loved, I remember when Carlos was hosting it and he was trying to do a story on the PK town and I killed him, stole his Serpant sword and was bragging. Someone then emailed a screenshot to him of me bragging and he announced it on the show, my char at the time was "GODapocalypse".

I remember Batina also, and LouD also when he was GM then went on the show, sadly he was corrupted but he was the one who gained the MIR server files originally, everyone has him to thank. When the servers first came out and LouD got it up , I was playing with him, Python5 and what not.

Old School good times, back then it felt insane, now not so much.

ha the memories! I was playing GODrayna for a wee while... good times.
@Testga command and what not too ha which resulted in a 2 week rewind.. ouch

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
my friend rambled on bout it for ages too. finally downloaded it, but didn't have a credit card so got his mum to pay for it for me.

was my second game online (first was ultima) so thort the graphics were amazing.

after teaming up with sum higher noobs about level 5, went in to oma caves with em (ran straight thru bw and thort 'wow this city is amazing' and i got my fireball spell in oma.

got scared when i heard yeti's voice and always ran.

went to zt at level 9 with my guild (fallen angels, i think they were a small guild and never got big), thort sabuk was a safe zone, so ran in and out so id spawn back there. died like 2 seconds after getting in to zt, then spawned back at border.

sooooooooo many other memories. in fact, i think i have more good memories of playing on mir than i do real life memories :P

You forgot to mention the fact you didn't make it past level 16 and spent your whole time in Border Village :laugh:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Ahh 7 years here to... but i play mir from 8 years or 9 cant remeber.
I still have the new feeling of joining mir 1st time from an internet caffe. was superb! never seen something like this, then long nights in caffes when i leveled in bichon mines and 1st encounter with ghoul and white boar. then the forum before lomcn, 1st 1.4 server setup, 1st server hosted in 2003....

those were the days....lots of years passed...strange even if all world changed i mean mmorg`s we still love mir.

I must say, legend of mir is probably the best mmorpg ever made.

ill need to agree , legend of mir haves something special that all other mmorpgs dont have
long live mir :p

remember when i first joined mir ago 6-7 years and played a private server cant remember which one , first mob i saw was Oma , i was lvl 1 and tought i can own him but as soon as i was near him i was 1hit by him hehe :p

i also remeber when i rejoined Euro back ago afew years 3-4 cant realy remember
had my 32 wizz , and saw a high lvl wizz with blizzard damn i was amazed and begging him to do it more :p

Last edited: