just to prove i'm still doing some work :p

Join Discord

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
heh working on the quest system still (i dont really work on it much(at all) during workdays so it's slow some weeks)

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Good stuff! Agree with post above mine, quest system is very important, it's fantastic you are working on it for the community.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
when u plan on releasing? and have u fixed the current bugs with stackables etc?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
more problems that just stackables, like all the unbalance in class's

such as warrior TDB being way over powered
fs ignoring shield

slow makin blizzard fc etc last longer

etc etc etc

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
more problems that just stackables, like all the unbalance in class's

such as warrior TDB being way over powered
fs ignoring shield

slow makin blizzard fc etc last longer

etc etc etc

Apart from stackables, of course those things will be "bugs" when making stupidly high rate servers, so not really bugs.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Apart from stackables, of course those things will be "bugs" when making stupidly high rate servers, so not really bugs.

And considering everyone apart from your server team likes high rates more than low rates, then they are bugs.

Twat.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
And considering everyone apart from your server team likes high rates more than low rates, then they are bugs.

Twat.

considering i hate high rates, i dont give a damn about opinions like that :p

also: i was supposed to be bug testing the quest system but then i had to format and now i sorta lost the files i was using to bug test
got all the code and all, just need to setup a new set of files :p

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber

Twat.
Stfu child. I didn't say all servers should be low rate, I said these files aren't meant for Hight rate, moron.
Go code your own files and quit bawling about the way someone makes their server.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
just one question TD, if you manage to start working on them again, will you at least be highering the limits on the wil files? for example i know that armours and weapons are limited. not sure but it should be limited to 127.. could you higher this to 300 at least?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
considering i hate high rates, i dont give a damn about opinions like that :p

also: i was supposed to be bug testing the quest system but then i had to format and now i sorta lost the files i was using to bug test
got all the code and all, just need to setup a new set of files :p

What an a-hole, plain and simple.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Is it just me or are people getting really disrespectful to people who are prepared to release work unlike others?
TD is spending his own time working on files to release to us like he did with the previous files (yes they weren't that "good") but at least he share's rather than being selfish, if I was given such abuse from anyone like you two have I wouldn't bother releasing anything. (If I was in the same position as TD)

Ungrateful sob's.

On-topic : Can't wait for a release :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
considering the fact high rate servers are the reason the mir private community crashed (no thought gone into them), his reason is just.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
as a matter of fact people made HR also using 2.3 which still makes it possible in future.. ovviously you will have caps but anyway with the right tricks and thoughts you can score 6000 damage with no issue if you play with the skills..

as far as i'm concerned i don't care if TD what's to keep the stats capped as far as he takes off the client caps which don't allow to use a certain number of weapons, armours and i don't remember what else..

and i also wanted to say that he might act very annoying but at least if he has an opinion he keeps that and doesn't change it.. and to end i would like to say that he contributed a very lot in the mir community.. 2.3 servers have always been the best files around for years.. so i believe he deserves some respect..

hope you will release something too.. we really need a stable set of files to use

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Is it just me or are people getting really disrespectful to people who are prepared to release work unlike others?
TD is spending his own time working on files to release to us like he did with the previous files (yes they weren't that "good") but at least he share's rather than being selfish, if I was given such abuse from anyone like you two have I wouldn't bother releasing anything. (If I was in the same position as TD)

Ungrateful sob's.

On-topic : Can't wait for a release :)

TD's files arnt that good lol ? they have been used on lomcn for the last 2 years ? And are still being used today.. What a tit

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Longer than 2 years surely lol, my opinion about TD files now :P
TD 2.3 files are simply the best stable files available to anyone at the moment, and yes the caps sucks, but he's codeing them so its up to him. I also agree with td about not liking high rates because I personaly dont like high rates either. And if he does release these files with or with out a cap lets think how many of you who slag him off about the caps still use the files or use his 2.3 files to this day for the matter. If you dont like the cap go code your own ;)

@TheDeath
Put the stat cap at 500 :w00t: