Justice Server (PvP)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Lyncus said:
Well i had to reformat my comp busty from when u sent tem to me and the other host wont send me em back :P otherwise it would be online now

i no how it feel's to format pc's but why didnt u backup ur server files? that would be the main priority tbh

and any new's if server is ever coming back?

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
daneo1989 said:
i no how it feel's to format pc's but why didnt u backup ur server files? that would be the main priority tbh

and any new's if server is ever coming back?

yes.. we need information wen it will b bak up!! i wanna play !!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
it wont the person who was hosting ran off with files and i have reformated my comp since. :(

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Lyncus said:
it wont the person who was hosting ran off with files and i have reformated my comp since. :(

ba h8 it when ppl steal's files any chance u can rebuild a new server better then the old justice?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
WHOA WHOA WHOA what your telling me is basically you give us info on justice saying youve got host and everything and now you're just scrapping the lot for mir3????!?!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well i guess it's his Server and nothing can change that... he dosnt have to use all his time to make a server... stop being idiot's and calling him a prick... there's no need for it.. just calm down and play another server.. if you dont like it goto bed n cry in your pillow

Last edited: