Khaos 2.3 Online-Beta [Sponsored by RNDpro]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
[glow2="Black"]Khaos 2.3 Online-Beta [Sponsored by RNDpro][/glow2]

Khaos MiR II is now online for beta testing. It is online for testing purely to test stuff. There shouldn't be to many bugs so hopefully you can keep your characters when the server goes live.

The Concept:
A feud has been going on for many generations between the Horde and Alliance, death and destruction follow its path and the two sides have lost many numbers. They are now looking for new brave heros to help them in their struggle for victory.
When starting the server you will be asked to select your alligence, please select it wisely as it many be hard to change your mind.

Horde can Invade Alliance Province and Vice-Versa.

69747559rm7.jpg

37405862ve7.jpg

Start Level: 45
Experience: x150
Gold: x50

When leveling up you will gain 10 Bonus points to adust your character, this means each player will have different attributes.

There are other little things in the game such as GiftBoxes and other little treats that can be opened to get little rewards.

I'm not going to give to much away at this stage as its still being worked on while in beta, its up to you to find stuff out.

Other Information:
Server Website: Http://rndpro.com
Server Forum: Http://rndpro.com
Server IP: 86.11.15.1
Exe Download: Http://86.11.15.1/KhaosExe.rar
Map Download: Http://86.11.15.1/KhaosMap.rar

Last edited:

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
It will be online in nine minutes, its still uploading from my computer to the dedicated server.

I'm just posting the thread now then updating it when the server is ready so it saves time.

Will be nine to fifteen minutes max.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Server isnt on x150 exp as I went into Mines and killed a CaveMaggot and only got 150exp so...

Not enough money to buy your self a kit to start your self off with.
Perhaps make a starter kit npc.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Server isnt on x150 exp as I went into Mines and killed a CaveMaggot and only got 150exp so...

Not enough money to buy your self a kit to start your self off with.
Perhaps make a starter kit npc.

You should be level 45 and get start kit when you join the server, hencce why you got 150 Experience points when killing a cavemaggot lol.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I didnt get nothing when I joined the server and a trusty WoodenSword and a sexy BaseDress(M), not forgetting the candle and crappy pot ><

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
[glow2="Black"]Khaos 2.3 Online-Beta [Sponsored by RNDpro][/glow2]

Khaos MiR II is now online for beta testing. It is online for testing purely to test stuff. There shouldn't be to many bugs so hopefully you can keep your characters when the server goes live.

The Concept:
A feud has been going on for many generations between the Horde and Alliance, death and destruction follow its path and the two sides have lost many numbers. They are now looking for new brave heros to help them in their struggle for victory.
When starting the server you will be asked to select your alligence, please select it wisely as it many be hard to change your mind.

Horde can Invade Alliance Province and Vice-Versa.

69747559rm7.jpg

37405862ve7.jpg

Start Level: 45
Experience: x150
Gold: x50

When leveling up you will gain 10 Bonus points to adust your character, this means each player will have different attributes.

There are other little things in the game such as GiftBoxes and other little treats that can be opened to get little rewards.

I'm not going to give to much away at this stage as its still being worked on while in beta, its up to you to find stuff out.

Other Information:
Server Website: Http://rndpro.com
Server Forum: Http://rndpro.com
Server IP: 64.56.67.142
Exe Download: Http://64.56.67.142/KhaosExe.rar
Map Download: Http://64.56.67.142/KhaosMap.rar

links dont work just hang....any chance of fixing them?

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Whoever said I put alot of effort into it thanks but what I done so far was just an over night thing, so if you think thats effort stick around and you'll see ;)

it was me, thats all good and well but dont get ahead of urself, as from the posts u seem to be having server issues? Not being up ect, id get that sorted before u plan any more suprises ;)

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
hi i have read your post about server but i can see a item rate would you post wot the item rate is

thank you

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I take it server isnt back up yet? Shame sounds good and if someone hasnt already explained when your level 45 and a mobs level is level 16 you dont get the full exp of the mob infact you normally only get 1 or 2 exp so X that by 150 its 150xp you should really think.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
There was a problem with the MySQL and its stopping the Remote from Connecting. Well thats what the company said.

I've asked for my money bank because its been like five days and they not even let me know whats happening.