Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Yo debo ser el mas subnormal de todos los que intentamos arrancar un LOM3 server.

Despues de superar todos los problemas, y crear un server en el Pc sobremesa, no podia arrancar el cliente.

Despues de superar mas problemas, y crear un server en el Pc Portatil, no me arrancaba el cliente.

Pero lo mejor de todo, es que al intentar arreglarlo, no consigo arrancar ahora, ni el servidor del portatil.

Matadme ya, asi no sufrire tanto....

Porque cuando arranco el crack3.55, me sale la ventana de error del cruel dragon, y no puedo usar el Netcheck ni el loader...???

Va, da igual, formateo todo y empiezo de 0....

Como dijo un actor famoso español..
¡¡¡¡¡A la mierda!!!!!!

---------------------
---------------------

I must be the most feeble-minded of all who try to start a LOM3 server.

After overcoming all the problems, and create a server on the PC desktop, could not start the client.
After overcoming most problems, and create a server on the notebook PC, I boot the client.

But best of all is that when you try to fix it, I can not begin now, the laptop or server.

Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

Crack3.55 Because when I start, I get the error window of the cruel dragon, and I can not use the loader Netcheck or ...???

You will, no matter, format everything and start from 0 ....

As one famous Spanish actor ..

To the "s h i t" !!!!!! <------ jajajajaj, good google traduction...(sorry for this word, will not be repeated) i'm :banghead:

Attachments

• errorwg.png
    errorwg.png
    9 KB · Views: 203

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Estas usando el xp?

------

Are you using Windows xp?

Si, ese fue mi primer problema al pasar al portatil..tenia el vista.. y el SP3 no me reconocia el disco SATA, tuve que meterme en la BIOS, instalé el XP y parecia que funcionaba...hasta que quise usar el cliente...que este no funcionaba, y ademas empezo mi problema con el CruelDragon:crying:
--------------
--------------
Yes, that was my first problem when I passed to laptop .. I had Vista installed .. and SP3 do not recognize me the SATA disk, I had to get into the BIOS to change values, I installed the XP and it seemed that it worked ... until I wanted to use the client ... this was not working, and since then (besides ) began my problem with CruelDragon:crying:

Upvote 0

Rawwwr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
Mira, prueba a desconectarte de internet, coge el ArmadilloPatch, abre un bloc de notas, y pones el armadillo patch ahi dentro, y ahi te saldra la clave y el nombre ^^

------------------------------

Take the ArmadilloPatch, open a new txt file, and drop the ArmadilloPatch there, and there you can see the id and pass required :D

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Todo eso ya lo he pasado....todos los errores que te salgan, (no quiero parecer prepotente, pero) ya los he tenido, pero me estoy cansado de tener los errores y no poder empezar.

Se exactamente cuales son los pasos, como solucinarlos, el problema viene cuando me sale otra vez un problema ya solucionado, y haga lo que haga no se arregla. Modifique las IP, el nombre del server, etc. a los demas se les van solucionando y arrancan, y yo sigo atascado por la tonteria mas pequeña.

Perdón si parezco un poco borde, no es mi intención, y siento mucho si a alguien se lo parece, pero es que ya estoy hasta los .....
------------
------------
All that I've spent all errors .... you go (not want to sound arrogant, but) and I've had, but I'm tired of having no errors and get started.

It is exactly what the steps are as solucinarlos, the problem comes when I get again a problem as solved, and what you do not fix. Modify the IP, server name, etc. to others they are solving and tear, and I'm still stuck on the smallest triviality...

Sorry if I seem a little edge, not my intention, and I am sorry if it seems someone, but I'm already up to .....

Upvote 0

Rawwwr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2010
No te preocupes :)
Es normal que pase eso :)
Y es normal que te sientas asi ^^
Has probado a desinstalar todo, y borrar todo y volver a instalrlo?

----------

Do you try to des-install all, and delete all, and re-install all?

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Now you know more or less how does a mir server work and how to set it up.

Format and start again from the scrath step by step. When I made my fist server I had a lot of problems too, I changed a lot of files and configurations, so I decided to format and start again cause I was turning crazy.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
I agree you should format and start again i've just started to do that as i got a really odd problem with mine which i couldn't think of the solution for it so i've wiped and im starting from scratch not rushing this time im gonna take my time and make sure i get things done right

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Now you know more or less how does a mir server work and how to set it up.

Format and start again from the scrath step by step. When I made my fist server I had a lot of problems too, I changed a lot of files and configurations, so I decided to format and start again cause I was turning crazy.

I agree you should format and start again i've just started to do that as i got a really odd problem with mine which i couldn't think of the solution for it so i've wiped and im starting from scratch not rushing this time im gonna take my time and make sure i get things done right

I formatted 3 times ... I seem to be sufficient, I personally, extra 2 ....

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
ok well best not format again lol as too many formats will mess up your pc's harddrive i suggest perhaps u double check all your files are configured correctly and that your database is too and if you still cant find the problem delete the files and start from scratch

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Why every time I run CD3.55Crack.exe, he started me directly Crueldragon?? he never had done it ....always starts before the group closed after netcheck/loader3G, and now....I do not know what happens

Upvote 0

mapadale

In all great honesty, there should be no reason why no one can create a bog standard 3.55 server using the files that are available.

I could put a 10 year old with the right guides in front of a PC and say create me a Mir3 server and they could.

The only files you would nee are as per below.

3.55Working
LS Envir
SQL 2000

Thats it and the guides are so simple to follow.

Add me to MSN - [email protected] and I'll show you how it's done.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
In all great honesty, there should be no reason why no one can create a bog standard 3.55 server using the files that are available.

I could put a 10 year old with the right guides in front of a PC and say create me a Mir3 server and they could.

3.55Working
LS Envir
SQL 2000

mapadale is right all you need is

3.55 Working
LS Envir
SQL 2000

with these you can get server running in 30mins perhaps less

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
thats a bypass instead of the armadillo it starts the crueldragon its weird tbh

Como puedo evitar el bypass??
lo que me extraña es que me ha pasado antes, he formateado todo el pc, y ahora me vuelve a pasar.
Es la primera vez que me pasa esto
-------------
-------------

As I can avoid bypass?
what surprises me is that happened to me before, I formatted the whole pc, and now I go again.
It is the first time this happens I

What file are you using?

he usado estos dos: ArmadilloPatch.exe y CD3.55Crack.exe
primero uno y despues he probado con el otro, y me pasa lo mismo con los dos
------------------
------------------

I used these two: ArmadilloPatch.exe y CD3.55Crack.exe
first one and then I tried with the other, and I feel the same with the two

3.55Working
LS Envir
SQL 2000

Mira, usando esos archivos, yo tardo, 25 minutos, pero no tengo huevos a que arranque, ya te digo, que debo ser el mas subnormal intentando montar un server mir3
---------------------
---------------------

Look, using those files, I am late, 25 minutes, but I have no eggs to boot, as I said, I must be the most moron trying to mount a server mir3

If you want I can set up your server using Team Viewer.

Y eso como se hace?
aunque me gustaria hacerlo yo...esta solucion seria mi ultima opcion
----------------
----------------
And how is that done?
Although I'd do it myself ... this solution would be my last option

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Spanish:
El error que has puesto en la foto se debe a que tienes un problema con la SQL, no conecta o una configuracion erronea de la SQL. (Mirate el archivo .ini del servidor por la IP del SQL, Usuario del SQL, contraseña del SQL o el puerto del SQL son correctos)

Espero te sirva ;)

English:
The error appears in the photo you are posted seems to be a problem with the sql, not connects or some config error of the SQL (check the .ini file of the server for the SQL IP, SQL user, SQL password or SQL Port)

I hope this serves you ;)

Upvote 0

mapadale

Spanish:
El error que has puesto en la foto se debe a que tienes un problema con la SQL, no conecta o una configuracion erronea de la SQL. (Mirate el archivo .ini del servidor por la IP del SQL, Usuario del SQL, contraseña del SQL o el puerto del SQL son correctos)

Espero te sirva ;)

English:
The error appears in the photo you are posted seems to be a problem with the sql, not connects or some config error of the SQL (check the .ini file of the server for the SQL IP, SQL user, SQL password or SQL Port)

I hope this serves you ;)
SQL can't talk to ODBC so either SA password is incorrect or location not correct, which could be in the CD.INI

Upvote 0