Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

Join Discord

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Yo debo ser el mas subnormal de todos los que intentamos arrancar un LOM3 server.

Despues de superar todos los problemas, y crear un server en el Pc sobremesa, no podia arrancar el cliente.

Despues de superar mas problemas, y crear un server en el Pc Portatil, no me arrancaba el cliente.

Pero lo mejor de todo, es que al intentar arreglarlo, no consigo arrancar ahora, ni el servidor del portatil.

Matadme ya, asi no sufrire tanto....

Porque cuando arranco el crack3.55, me sale la ventana de error del cruel dragon, y no puedo usar el Netcheck ni el loader...???

Va, da igual, formateo todo y empiezo de 0....

Como dijo un actor famoso español..
¡¡¡¡¡A la mierda!!!!!!

---------------------
---------------------

I must be the most feeble-minded of all who try to start a LOM3 server.

After overcoming all the problems, and create a server on the PC desktop, could not start the client.
After overcoming most problems, and create a server on the notebook PC, I boot the client.

But best of all is that when you try to fix it, I can not begin now, the laptop or server.

Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

Crack3.55 Because when I start, I get the error window of the cruel dragon, and I can not use the loader Netcheck or ...???

You will, no matter, format everything and start from 0 ....

As one famous Spanish actor ..

To the "s h i t" !!!!!! <------ jajajajaj, good google traduction...(sorry for this word, will not be repeated) i'm :banghead:

Attachments

• errorwg.png
    errorwg.png
    9 KB · Views: 203

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The client you need is the euro one with a patch.

You can use also the RNDpro one with their patch. Then change the HL_3G.ini and it'll work.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Okay, and where I can I find "RNDpro one"? and most importantly, what is the correct patch for it?

It is this link?
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=66077&highlight=RNDpro

I hope this works, because the other times someone said something similar (supreme server), this did not work.

Thanks, I'll try "RNDpro one"

EDIT:

And the Last Gate not clickable, I had not thought of using "Enter", only I was using the mouse. When I get home, this will be the first thing I try.

Thank you very much

:( Not Run.....:cursing:

2º EDIT:

Definitely, I am the most useless of all the forum ... or at least have the worst luck ... I have tried using IllusionMapEditorV6 and all the maps I see in black (in two different pc). IllusionMapEditorV6.exe I have laid in the same folder as the mir3.exe as txt file says and I can not see anything ..

I do something wrong? or just that I'm jinxed

Last edited:
Upvote 0