[King] Kaos

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
SO much work needs doing. Levels upto 50 are pointless as everyone has to sit there letting a pet lvl them. Item drops are next to none existant, especially for lvls leading to 50.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
SO much work needs doing. Levels upto 50 are pointless as everyone has to sit there letting a pet lvl them. Item drops are next to none existant, especially for lvls leading to 50.

I have to agree starts promising with lots of cool ideas, but sadly the fun starts to fade, as you search for the fastest way to level, in the mixed up sea of mobs. Pets are the only way and a boring way. I will still play though I feel things will work out ;]

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Sounds like how it was when i played beta. Still a few common issues which i identified before.

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
i have mail about my account is create.... but when i try login game kaos, say account locked or not found ..... so what now ?

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
As Requested, post latest patchlist here:
Evening Small Content Patch - July 4th said:
Massive step forward towarss the content patch, and I expect this will rattle a few cages.

First of all, ALL remaining stray mobs and drop files have been removed.

Consider each area up for revamp from this point forward.

World Content
Area Revamp - Atlis
All Mob Stats changed completely. New HP, Attack Strengths and Speeds, and Damage resistances. (39 Mobs)
Drop file system changed, all mobs will only drop potions, mob parts and occasionally equipment similar to what they look like they are wearing. Oma/Orc have chance of droping clubs for example.
Added Chest Loot system to this map, covering lootable items upto level 50

Area Revamp - Albon
All Mob Stats changed completely. New HP, Attack Strengths and Speeds, and Damage resistances. (11 Mobs)
Drop file system changed, all mobs will only drop potions, mob parts and occasionally equipment similar to what they look like they are wearing.
Added Chest Loot system to this map, covering lootable items upto level 60 (on lower levels)

Partial Area Revamp - Jayde/Kavendor
Added Chest Loot system to these map, covering lootable items upto level 60

Skill System V3 (The Missing Beta Patches!)
The Skill system has now been changed back to the patches we applied during the end of the closed beta. This makes the skill system ENTIRELY different to any other server you have played to date.

Firstly, you can no longer level your skills by using them, this can be identified in game by the 0/50000 to next level from the E Menu. This is correct, and not a bug, unfortunetly the engine doesnt not allow this be simply disabled, so that was the work around we decided on.

Secondly, we have rewriten skill strengths from the ground up for all elemental based skills. Skills now multiply in power every level they gain. This is an entirely different concept to spells in mir.
In original mir, when you learn fireball its base stats are, 4-8 and for each level of fireball you gain 1-2 in additional base stats. so, Lv0=4-8, Lv1=5-10, Lv2=6-12, Lv3=7-14.
In Kaos Skill Power is multipled, so, Lv0=4-8, Lv1=8-16, Lv2=12-24, Lv3=16-30.

As you can see from the examples, this changes everything, new builds should be planned, and a full skill reset IS ADVISED to force update the skills you already have.

New Items (Level 1-60)
20 Armours, 9 Helmets, 9 Boots and 9 Types of Braces added to the chest loot system.

More content in development

Other Fixes in last 48 Hours said:
04-July-2013
Changed prices of 7 Talis, 2 Poisons, and 4 ElementStones.
Changed Shop offerings for groceries, to sell aforementioned items.
Updated All Magic and Spirit based skill strengths. (You can not level your skills the traditional way, each level of skill must be purchased with SP gained from leveling)
Changed Summoning Skills, Basic Summoning level 1+, Advanced Summoning Level 40+, Elite Summoning Level 80+ and Spirit Build Only, Master Summoning Level 200+ and Druid Ascension Only. (Lots more pet balancing to come)
Broken pets (Anima and a few others that were reported) have been fixed
Fixed 1-Hit Pets.
Remove 'equipment items' from all mobs.
Added DungeonChests, these now contain 'equipment items' and other lootable items, that you no longer get from mobs.
Dungeon chests respawn at a rate of 3-7 minutes, there are different levels of DungeonChests that contain different levels of items, comparable to the area they are found in. (Atlis has items upto level 53)
Added Repair All option to Blacksmith Artisan NPC.
Added 20 (10 Male, 10 Female) new armours see image on our forums for stats.
Updated prices for RandomTeleport and AtlisScroll.
Updated all Blacksmith Craft-able weapons (removed 1 week limitation as that was never planned)
Added 20 Armours, 9 Helmets, 9 Braces and 9 Boots to the DungeonChest Droplists. Covering items through to level 60
Added a small fix to stop PvP players going to broken map.
Added PvP Bloodlust Cooldown (resets red status after 5 mins)

02-July-2013
Added New boost items to the potion NPCs around the world (they are only +1, the rest will follow in the alchemist update)
Added small change to announce faction choices.
Added a tonne of price updates to help with money making, see help forum for price guides.
Adjusted ALL Attacking Skills, this completely changes skill strengths, Skill Reset is Advised!
Adjusted All Craft-able Weapon Stats, still need to fix the images!

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:26 PM ----------

p.s. All queued accounts have been created.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
As Requested, post latest patchlist here:

Added DungeonChests, these now contain 'equipment items' and other lootable items, that you no longer get from mobs.
Dungeon chests respawn at a rate of 3-7 minutes, there are different levels of DungeonChests that contain different levels of items, comparable to the area they are found in. (Atlis has items upto level 53)

---------- Post Merged at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:26 PM ----------

p.s. All queued accounts have been created.

Can you make some chests randomly spawn mobs all around the player as an ambush and maybe some of those little grenade mobs that run quickly and explode really high damage on the player. Will make things more interesting. Also will make players more cautious about opening chests.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
iv played this server since the day its opened, nothing has really been added since day one only some chests in starter town..
every reboot he does something ends up fking up..
No drops from any monsters
No gold any more
He has deleted all the mobs past the starter town so 99% of server sitting waiting for him to do things and its been 5 days now and still nothing
people almost waited 4 years for this server and i wouldn't even say the server is even 30% complete..
also when people ask for things like mobs need gold/drops to make game more enjoyable to play we get ignored and soon as old taral or his other server's players say something it gets done. just letting everyone know how things are as nothings ever posted by GM on here or many other players.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I've not noticed anything major f*ck up since he rebooted. Only things screw up with pets if anything because thats what he has been changing mainly.
He has mentioned that the chests were temporary for the time being and may be developed into something additional later on but mongens nor monitems are not fully sorted.
There is gold in drops as far as i'm aware.
The mobs were deleted past Atlis because all mobs were unbalanced and needed revamping.

He has been telling you throughout the day about server patches and maintenance but you don't seem to want to listen. Yes the server requires a lot of maintenance, more than cheeky expected since the players came on and tore his server apart moaning about pets, drops, exp etc.
All will be completed over time, it can't all just magically be done overnight.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Bottom line is, the server is ****. It is far from finished. 4 years to this point and TheDayIDie is happy that "All will be completed over time"? cant be done overnight? quite clearly, looking at the facts it is about 30% complete as Ex said. So to that point, we can expect another 9-10 years before its 100% lol. Shame really, but the only thing I like is the none existent lag.

I did think the skill system may be interesting. But upon sampling it, I really dislike it. I don't see the purpose of changing a solid skill/class system in mir, to try make it.... not like mir??? I don't know, maybe just me - but I doubt it. This is where one of the major problems lie along with pets.

To get mobs attributes SO wrong, asin in the caves only 1? mob can actually hurt you, the rest miss or hit you with feather dusters. Outside the mobs where just a big mess of random creatures chucked on 1 map. The drops where just laughable, gold an all, really.

Now I understand there seems to be work being done, but I think the whole server needs redoing as its just a mess. 4 Years to get to this makes me wonder wtf was you thinking when testing your server for balance issues, structure, mob difficulty, drops etc? I'm absolutely baffled. I think this server has been in coming for 4 years, but noway has it been worked on for 4 years... maybe a few month in 4 years.

But yeh, goodluck with it lads.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Deffo been stuff sorted, places to lvl kits and stuff. so its getting better

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
well plenty of places to lvl now and kit to get just needs the usercount tbh

imageshack.us/f/18/vtq5.png/

copy paste wouldnt let me insert an image for some reason

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
cant see this getting any players at all probz reach around 10 people or something took them too long to even sort a server out all together was 4years +

Status
Not open for further replies.