King magic book/manuals

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
ok I just asking if someone could please help me read my manuals. What I am saying is I took fireball (chinese) and changed it to fireball (manual). All my magics match my scripts. Now I know in crueldragon you edit the magicskill =( . However this is king 0328 and there is not a ini as I can tell in my files. So is there a hex or something? As I said my db matches my scripts and my npc will take fireball book and translate it to fireball (manual). However I can't read it unless I leave the chinese characters on it so it looks like this. Fireball (chinese). I Would send a screen but I an on my phone and I don't have one atm. I Really didn't want to ask for help but I really like this fixed. If it is a hex then I know how. I Just need to know. You can send me a pm if you want. Thank you for your time and help.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
ok I just asking if someone could please help me read my manuals. What I am saying is I took fireball (chinese) and changed it to fireball (manual). All my magics match my scripts. Now I know in crueldragon you edit the magicskill =( . However this is king 0328 and there is not a ini as I can tell in my files. So is there a hex or something? As I said my db matches my scripts and my npc will take fireball book and translate it to fireball (manual). However I can't read it unless I leave the chinese characters on it so it looks like this. Fireball (chinese). I Would send a screen but I an on my phone and I don't have one atm. I Really didn't want to ask for help but I really like this fixed. If it is a hex then I know how. I Just need to know. You can send me a pm if you want. Thank you for your time and help.
Use search... http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?68893-Book
In king dont work manual need make script

Upvote 0

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
I did search and I did read that post and it is not no where my problem. My scripts work fine and I can translate books in return I get my manuals. I can not read the manual because of the db having to leave (chinese characters) after the book. If I leave them chinese characters after the book name then I can read my skill but if I change the chinese characters after book name I can't read and book goes in my belt along with staying in my bag. I know there is a way to do this because back in the day we had to do a hex on older severs. However till I find out how this fix had been done so I can read it as manual I found just leaving the book name stand alone in db works fine to read. So for people who want to read there books instead of putting say fireball (manual or whatever) just leave it as fireball or whatever spell.

Upvote 0

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
I did search and I did read that post and it is not no where my problem. My scripts work fine and I can translate books in return I get my manuals. I can not read the manual because of the db having to leave (chinese characters) after the book. If I leave them chinese characters after the book name then I can read my skill but if I change the chinese characters after book name I can't read and book goes in my belt along with staying in my bag. I know there is a way to do this because back in the day we had to do a hex on older severs. However till I find out how this fix had been done so I can read it as manual I found just leaving the book name stand alone in db works fine to read. So for people who want to read there books instead of putting say fireball (manual or whatever) just leave it as fireball or whatever spell.

Please soulstealer read me post and link..

Upvote 0

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
Ok I read it 2 more times and I see. I dont have that addmanual script. I don't mind translating it but it is just not in my files. I checked the king script folder. That is where my script confusion is. Wonder why it not here because it should have been since we all using same files. Ok then I appreciate your help.

Upvote 0