Kings version high rate

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I am looking for a Polish translator/GM, English GM/MOD, I already have the basic setup on files done. The client is uploaded and patched together, I just want to translate to polish/ english, need to add a few ideas into play, mobs, re-arrange drops. Most of the SQL side of things are done basically. Most of the NPC's are done. Most of the maps are done, my map file is also nearly 1.4 gb on d/l, which is quite big but kings supports that I think... :P I'm basically looking for someone who wants to learn the backside of files, engine setup, engine explain( each tab shows you, I will show you, just ask me, file setup, scripting, database work. etc..
the list could go on and on... I have a good layout on server as far as ideas and them being implemented, it will be a donation free server. no items, your just willing to donate, just like blood, your willing to donate. the only thing i will donate is my time, and I expect the same should be for you, which is most important your time. do not waste my time and I will not waste yours. if you wanna lend a hand on what I am looking for just inbox me.

thanks
derrick

also the server version: kings
server exp: x32