Knightmare Server [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Knightmare Mir
Legend of Mir: Ruby 2.6+

Currently Knightmare Mir 2 is using the Ruby 2.6 Files and is open for your pleasure. We are very much in Beta Test mode at the moment, and will continue to be until such time as we are happy to launch live. That being said, there will be no Wipes. I'm happy enough with the content and system that there are (as yet) no discernable exploits that would disadvantage another player.
Currently, the XP is just above EuroMir, I don't expect players to get past 60 and drop rates are also reasonably low. We're using a very customised version of the RoP files (mixed with a few others) to provide a decent amount of content (with more to be addded in the near future). I would love more players to come online and test out the server. We do have our own website and forums and I'm eager to hear about any bugs we can be rid of and any ideas that you have to improve the servers content. We are in a state of constant development but the server is stable! So come online, and have some fun.​

IP AddressServer NameServer Type
80.192.192.43KnightmareRuby 2.6+
Exp RateStarting Level Starting Gold
Low10

Machine Stats
60MBps Dedicated 6 Core 3.3Ghz with 8GB RAM
Hard Drive Cache Boosting for Database Driven Servers

Direct Download
DOWNLOAD ME

Do you have the Korean Client already?
If you already have the Korean Client you can use just the Mir2.exe and INI's here
I urge you to get the full Client as it does contain some custom maps that may be used in the future.

Register Your Game Account
http://register.knightmare.eu

GameShop
We will be adding the GameShop in the future, but at least not until we go live. At the moment, I have created a NPC that allows you to purchase GameShop items, of course you will have to seek out what he needs and return with the required goodies first. This NPC will remain in game even after full launch as a means for players who do not wish to spend money on their character, to still gain some of the advantages afforded to those who don't mind. At the moment, we are likely to have £0.50 per 50 PotCash, though this may change at a later date.

AutoPatcher
We do now have an AutoPatcher in place which is available in the Downloads section of the website. It does not come with the full client (yet).

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
ur advertising is really good , though its missing some screenies to catalyse ppl to play
is there anything new on the server ?

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
the server is up and stable and we have minimised the bugs we are bringing it down to euro level with a korean client so we can introduce new content gradually at the moment we are in beta testing and dont want to bring anything brand new just yet until we have a community and we feel there happy to have new content released

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
sigh, always euro rates. When will people learn this wont attract a usercount.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

becare with a good user count ruby dont like muti core pcs.

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
sigh, always euro rates. When will people learn this wont attract a usercount.

There are plenty of good High Rate Servers out there. Private servers are a measure of personal taste, and everyone on this team prefers Euro Mir rates and levelling. The only reason EuroMir dwindled was lack of content and no server dynamics. In contrast USA Mir became popular quickly because it offered a similar environment with new things to keep players (new and old) interested.
Furthermore, I am more than happy to hear peoples ideas about what can be done with Mir, It can easily be put to a vote and the community decides in what direction the World moves.

becare with a good user count ruby dont like muti core pcs.

Cheers IceMan, I have the affinty set to a single CPU for the M2Server, hopefully it won't cause any problems :)

can u upload just exe/ini pls

Exe is uploaded already for you. I'll Zip up the ini's and exe in a small bundle for you. Will be available in the download section at www.knightmare.eu in a few minutes.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Is this just another euro copy?
I'm hoping not

EDIT:
Nice quick download, 4 minutes for the whole client is pretty impressive.
Just hoping this aint a euro clone! ;[

SoulBlade56

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 14, 2012
no thanks hun not playing that server far to corupt for me , and one of the brothers really need to grow up, played once never again

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Is this actually online?
I've tried logging in 4-5 times now to get stuck on the loading notice screen. Which stays at 0%.

---------- Post Merged at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Anyone? ...

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
tom its similar to euro but there is more content and more will be added gradually when we have built up a community and are out of beta

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:38 PM ----------

tom the loading screen has been fixed so you can now log in with no problem sorry for the inconvience

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Good luck with the server but I dont think this one is going to be to my taste.
My advice would be go high rate.

Dante83

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2012
i prefer low rate but good luck in finding a server that is to your taste

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I agree, no one has the time for LowRates any more, They've had their time. Good luck with the server though.

/Bench