Kopparberg Pear Cider

smoochy boys on tour

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
dont really drink much cider anymore but tried this today, well now, its ****ing nice ice cold, lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Aye, it's good stuff.

My Dad introduced me to it quite afew years ago now when his pub started selling it. Not many pubs had it back then, saw it in one pub in Sheffield, asked for a bottle and the woman behind te bar asked me if I was sure, as it was £5.50 a bottle... Was like fook that. My Dad was selling it at about £2.10 a bottle!

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
went in morrisons today and they got pint cans of it for 4quid so thought why not, well worth it:P god 5.50 a bottle tho!

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
makes me feel ill, well most cider does, but i can tollerate strongbow n shiz, my mrs loves flavoured cider thou, Strawberry mainly lol

used to be able to drink Bow, cant take more than 2 cans anymore lol just went off it big time past year, dont normally drink the stuff but when i do its gaymers or brothers straight outa fridge. more on the spirits now than anything else.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Cider tastes like vomit to me.

Lager or spirits for me. (vodka redbull is the best for a heavy one as redbull masks the vodka taste)

/gw

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Same with me and Bow. Used to love it, drank tonnes of the stuff. I can now have a pint of it now and then when I really fancy it, but not much more than a pint.

I'm same with lager... Have a pint or a can when I really fancy it.

It's all about Guinness and bitter for me these days... Oh and jagerbombs

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I like Jager on the rocks, Pretty much all I drink now.

And I used to like the Kopparberg mixed fruit.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Used to drink it when it was popular backs in college, like 3 yrs ago. Pretty much all I drink is wine now :/ LOL

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Tried that Kobbarberg when a mate brought one round the other week. I hate cider in general though, same with Lager.

Bitter all the way, Tetley's is my favourite at the moment I think... though I can't seem to find a pub which has it on tap ¬_¬

Went to a pub in town & saw they do Wine on tap - I made a cracking joke to my brother by saying "Oh look, Wine-al tap!".

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Used to drink it when it was popular backs in college, like 3 yrs ago. Pretty much all I drink is wine now :/ LOL

lmao!

Same with me and Bow. Used to love it, drank tonnes of the stuff. I can now have a pint of it now and then when I really fancy it, but not much more than a pint.

I'm same with lager... Have a pint or a can when I really fancy it.

It's all about Guinness and bitter for me these days... Oh and jagerbombs

i had an 'Irish Car Bomb' with guinness stout last year, wasnt for me lol lets just leave it at that :P

"Oh look, Wine-al tap!".

rofl.

Last edited: