~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
really want to try this server, but im having second thoughts after reading the history of this server. Maybe if I can start at lvl 20 like you had yesterday, I will play. (personally dont think its fair to let people start at 20 one day, and then change it back to 10 the next day, regardless of corruption, or downtime.)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Dont understand it, its history? Sure it was corrupt through a GM but since they all have been removed and only the owner is GM i cant see what the problem is.. Least your not that far behind everyone else now ;).

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
ill give it the benefit of the doubt, although Im still a bit peeved that the start lvl was raised to 20 for a day, kinda killed my interest.... I'll try it, although im not sure if i'll stay or not.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
Restart server again, and dont make ne stupid starts lol, more people will come..

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
lol 20 is easy infact if ur a ok lvler u cud make 40 in 2 days

loads of people still play although quite a few are using diff names but alot of people from last server still playing

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
i want to come back but every1 seems to of had a head start =/ and i like to be high leveler of the server lol

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
most I saw online tonight was 6.... i think this server seriously needs looking at.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i want to come back but every1 seems to of had a head start =/ and i like to be high leveler of the server lol

Isnt hard to catch up its a 2 day head start lol ip is same

most I saw online tonight was 6.... i think this server seriously needs looking at.

Server norm has 10-12 ppl at peak atm, and if your so bothered go play another server, low rates dont tend to get high user counts

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
unfortunatly there arnt many low rate servers around, and those are the only servers I can play, because all the high rates attract the pk-you-on-sight kiddies. No need to take offence to my opinion though, it was only meant as light critisizm.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
server is gd but i dnt play nemore

put to much effort into it the 1st time then some idiot ruined it hacking the GM

/BuZzIn

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Have downloaded the full client for this yet i always log in to a black screen any suggestions? the chat bar etc is all there still

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
server is gd but i dnt play nemore

put to much effort into it the 1st time then some idiot ruined it hacking the GM

/BuZzIn

The server was corrupt well before the gm got hacked, Iv had a look through the logs and seen how bad it was and you benefited from gm lvling urself haha.

You have to copy the maps and data into another mir client dont ask why as i dont know they must have left something out when they made client

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
:| Buzzin you was one of the most GM leveled char's ingame, so what you on ? x