~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Standard euro with additions that'd take a monkey 15 minutes to insert.
3 players when i logged on including me and a gm.
Weak.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Standard euro with additions that'd take a monkey 15 minutes to insert.
3 players when i logged on including me and a gm.
Weak.

28 new maps alot of new items if a monkey can do it in 15minutes why dont you then...

user count of 3 is because there was a reboot.

Last edited:

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Downloaded full client ... yet i into oma cave.. and can't see nothing... wierd.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
The map folder in there full client and patches is named maps simply remove thes s and it will work :)

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
trust me the server is gr8 ... nothing rong with it in my eyes, everything works fine.

gd selection off ppl on it and the odd fight there n then. its all gd

GMs are gr8 allways willin to listen to players and take ideas.

servers up btw

/BuZzIn

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
hows it all going , am posting from ibiza lol hope your all ok and server is doing fine, anyprobs please ask DL ingame to phone me and I will do the best to sort it.

Will be back this Friday

Have fun

Kitana! xx

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
hows it all going , am posting from ibiza lol hope your all ok and server is doing fine, anyprobs please ask DL ingame to phone me and I will do the best to sort it.

Will be back this Friday

Have fun

Kitana! xx

hope all is going ok for u, missing the webcam speeking to :P ^_^ dnt worry about the server whilst ur away just have fun forgoodness shake ^_^

im not sure wots gone on with the server, but for now im off im currently downloading rohan and if it doesnt go so well with the game then i will probs ither be back or focuse alot more on my "family" as now i nerly have 1 of my own, the gamin was more of a way to relax my self whilst at home with the baby. iv also recently felt my self coming more "apart" with mir anyways, but i do wish carrie and the server team all the best and i will still b on msn (u have my addy anyways) so just email me / pm me on msn

Last edited:

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
nothing i can do till i get back, PurpleRose contacted me regarding an event they did while I was away really sorry to whose who where involved. Dont know why the server has gone down, all I can say is I can sort it when I get home and current players i hope you dont quit lol

Everything will be resloved when I get back this friday I will think of something in the meantime to compensate the inconvience.

Really sorry
see you soon

Kitana (Carrie)

xx

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Servers dead alot of people have left due to constant lagg outs and no one cares you left tiffany.
Enless laggouts and user count is changed dont think we will be playing for awhile.

/Specop
/Andy
/testu6
/liengod

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
everytime av logged in, there aint been more than 3 users online =s