Kraken

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceebs

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2020
It's been a long journey of testing and development but the server is nearing a state which we think is appropriate for release. We've introduced plenty of new systems as well as reworking existing ones and added hundreds of hours worth of content to keep players busy and progressing.

We are planning to add content to the server in the way of 'content updates'. This will come in the form of new content or systems and will be slightly more infrequent than regular patches, as we will have to thoroughly test before deploying them to the live server. Patches will be on a much more frequent basis, most likely daily and will include fixes for bugs and balancing issues as they arise.

As for the server launch, we don't know an exact date yet but we are looking to release before the end of the month.

I must admit, I have been quite slack at keeping this upcoming post up to date with all of our changes but I'll spend some time writing an in-depth server advertisement post that will outline almost everything we've done. I say almost, as I'm bound to forget something.

I'd like to thank everyone who has jumped on to test and has helped craft this server into something truly unique. We've had such amazing support from the community which we're most grateful for. See you soon in the world of Kraken!

Status
Not open for further replies.