Kyra

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
hmm , aint played mir3 in some time , but if Geo's got sumthin 2 do with it. ill play :)

*crosses fingers for a GM spot ^^*

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ba another low server, weres all the damn high rates gone lal.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
x64-128 is high rate lol i think the highest possible is 256 which is 1 step up

For anyone wishing to test the server, first i must warn you that there is still alot of work to be done but i'm working witht he testers to make sure that things are sorted there and then, i have put the account maker online so you can make your own accounts and here is the patch to connect to the server.

As i say there is still a long way to go so theres a good chance u may get bored fast but things will improve every day as im working on it every second that god sends

http://files.filefront.com/HL+Mir3Gini/;10252394;/fileinfo.html

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
x64-128 is high rate lol i think the highest possible is 256 which is 1 step up

For anyone wishing to test the server, first i must warn you that there is still alot of work to be done but i'm working witht he testers to make sure that things are sorted there and then, i have put the account maker online so you can make your own accounts and here is the patch to connect to the server.

As i say there is still a long way to go so theres a good chance u may get bored fast but things will improve every day as im working on it every second that god sends

http://files.filefront.com/HL+Mir3Gini/;10252394;/fileinfo.html

i class 128x as med rate as 256x is high if i recall lyncus made a 300x+ before.

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
you cant make a 300X off the server engine itself.. geo is correct about the 256X.. however you can simply multiple the mob exp of all mobs by a certain multiple factor in the DB to make up for the rest of the exp.

mapadale

you cant make a 300X off the server engine itself.. geo is correct about the 256X.. however you can simply multiple the mob exp of all mobs by a certain multiple factor in the DB to make up for the rest of the exp.
The normal on the files is x128 with a multiplier of x1, x2, x4, x6 & x8 which takes it to x1024, though the files only read it as x128 - with the mulitplier it is in effect x1024.

Within the DB it is x256, with the added extra of changing the exp rate of the mobs in DB.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Ok had to take server down tonight and fix a few problems and the databases are reset now but the account maker is working so you can make your own accounts (old ones wont work anymore)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
just a quick question
whats different about this server ?

most mir3's i go on are almost same as each other

MilesWorley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2008
i know by experience this server is unique in many ways
ive only been playing for 1 day and i can already say its better then all other servers

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
I'm one of the testers on this server and I must say it is really enjoyable and I'll definately stick with this one :) Great job m8

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
The original VE files are a very good base to work off, however as with most servers its the loss of interest from the host that ruins things. From what I know of Geo, hes fair and mature with his approach to things however I've known him to disappear during mir to play other games/do other things, which leads back to my previous point of "loss of interest"....

The good hosts are usually people that fall into one of these catorgories:

- Hosts games as a job...
- Accepts heavy donations (keeps the hosts interest)
- Retired

Geo are you able to reassure me about this server's lifespan? >.<

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Geo are you able to reassure me about this server's lifespan? >.<

Not atm lol, these files are really doing my head in and iv had to take down the server yet again because of database errors, i'll probs try and start from scratch on normal 3.55 files but its going to take alot longer and my patience is really running out atm, sorry for all those affected

Also im just developing the server, im not paying for dedi etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.