Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
Recently bought a Sony vaio Model FW378DH

running on a vista home premium

got dedicated 3650 ati video card
4gb ram
250 hd
around 2.5 dual cpu

when i play mir , its slow.... any suggestion??

i tried using the search didnt find any useful info.

mapadale

is mir lag based on video card and internet speed or window/motherboard driver too?
To find out if it's Internet lag do the following.

START > RUN > CMD > tracert IP (add the ip for the server)

If the hops are 30+ and using trans connection that are not your country of origin, this would also depend on where the server is hosted for hops as well. Then it will be the connection, though not always.

Also as you are using a ATI card, I would sugest turning down a lot of its power. You can do this from the ATI console, reduce the performance for certain things and increase for gaming. Also try down grading the card drivers and see if that helps.

Upvote 0

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
i am sure now that its not internet lag ... my computer much better spec than my brother... his computer run mir smoothly... mine on same connection... sucks and i cant find any older driver on google... is there any good website??

thx for reply

ive tried lowering the 3d performance.. dont think im doing it rigjht .... im still trying to get older driver but cant find..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
i am sure now that its not internet lag ... my computer much better spec than my brother... his computer run mir smoothly... mine on same connection... sucks and i cant find any older driver on google... is there any good website??

thx for reply

ive tried lowering the 3d performance.. dont think im doing it rigjht .... im still trying to get older driver but cant find..

I recently got a new PC

intel i7 quad core processor
4gb ram
Nvidia gtx 260

After a few run time problems I managed to get mir running on it but now it's fps is around 10....I remember reading about an Nvidia fix with kings files but can't seem to find it anywhere...

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0