[Latest?] C++ Files...

smoochy boys on tour

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales
I remember lurking on lomcn a few months ago, as one does, and came across a set of C++ server files.

I know Damian released a set of files in 2005, but not sure whether there is a different set, can't really remember.
But anyways, even if there isn't, I don't s'pose anybody has Damian's files? as Richens is down.

Can't really be assed spending 1-2 years going through DM2 Open sourced files and translating them.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
1-2 years to translate dm2? into what language, hebrew?

you sound english, so id presume you want them translated into english. in which case, your jobs already done. the svn is 99% english.

wld u rather have old c++ closed source files, or upto date opensource 99% english files.

in my whole time iv messed with these files, iv found 1 chinese sentence. and that was down to the string.ini not being translated.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
1-2 years to translate dm2? into what language, hebrew?

you sound english, so id presume you want them translated into english. in which case, your jobs already done. the svn is 99% english.

wld u rather have old c++ closed source files, or upto date opensource 99% english files.

in my whole time iv messed with these files, iv found 1 chinese sentence. and that was down to the string.ini not being translated.

Think he ment "translating" them from Delphi to C++.

If not sorry :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ah right. yeah think i caught the wrong end of the stick.