Latest Purchase

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Repairing a bike, isn't actually that expensive at all. Dropping out the engine takes all of about 15 minute to do and you can strip and rebuild a bike engine within a couple of hours. The main cost of any repair to a bike, is replacing the pistons (Though dependent on how you ride). A car is far more expensive to repair and replace parts, as with most cars now they have to go into a certified mechanic. Where as a bike, anyone can repair even without knowledge.
£70 a disc for mine, can pretty much get a full set all round for not much more on my vrs.

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:33 PM ----------

if it is i hope hes dropped the 325 intake on it :), nice motors them even good on fuel for the size of the engine

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
£70 a disc for mine, can pretty much get a full set all round for not much more on my vrs.

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:33 PM ----------

if it is i hope hes dropped the 325 intake on it :), nice motors them even good on fuel for the size of the engine
You're buying from wrong place then, we import all our parts from China & Japan.

As for your vRS, you are aware the parts are not VW parts which is why they are cheap. My Mondeo costs me around £260 for disks, but I get pads for free.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
a2y6emem.jpg
9e7ymuna.jpg
vyrazedy.jpg
vapudetu.jpg

Been away for a while so Lukey's been spending ;). 4 of my more important babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Glad you're here Luke wouldn't want the thread to get too butch.

[video=youtube;Li_kx3Jz_Ks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li_kx3Jz_Ks[/video]

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
a2y6emem.jpg
9e7ymuna.jpg
vyrazedy.jpg
vapudetu.jpg

Been away for a while so Lukey's been spending ;). 4 of my more important babies.

That's cute, i remember buying my first watch, i showed it to the whole of LOMCN aswell....

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
That's cute, i remember buying my first watch, i showed it to the whole of LOMCN aswell....

Cool, show me some pics..

P.s my first watch was about 18 years ago... You need to get with it

And I know Dom it's my duty.

I loikes the bracelet wurs it from?

Earnest jones Gg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

You only joined lomcn 2 years ago. You got your first watch under 2 years ago :S I thought you had to be over 12 to join these forums.