Latest

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
My latest design, comments please. Judge the design, NOT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME!

GodsPainting.jpg

All IS designed by me, except the birds and lens flare.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Thats actually quite nice, but for now i still think your a bellend.

Oh and when your trying to create a realistic piece, don't use the same shape twice, or if you have to rotate it a bit or flip it on one of it's axis, cos lets face it, in real live I doubt they would be in total sync...

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I like it, it's a bit small to really take in... but the concept is great and it's pulled off well.

One small thing, just because i'm picky... but gods should be god's D:

Take part in the competition, I'm interested to see what you do without your brush :p

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I like the concept, however it's too dark for what it is, looks kind of like a sunset or sunrise to me, still a bit dark for that.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Wasn't expecting a good comment from you JealY. I've said it before I'll say it again, the only work you like is your own, funny thing, nobody else does though...

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Wasn't expecting a good comment from you JealY. I've said it before I'll say it again, the only work you like is your own, funny thing, nobody else does though...
Sorry but i have to defend her or him not sure (dont think anyone is tbh) but i like jealy's sig. Have like some of the images produced in the past way back when.

Now to you. Well as stated i think its a bit too dark. The over all effect you have tried to create shows and i think that maybe with a few tweaks it can be better. the birds are one, bit lighter. Not saying i dont like it. I think its nice.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
If you can't keep it positive keep it out guys please.

First and final warning.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Sawell quit deleting messages please we're discussing, and that's what a forum's for.

Consider that an infraction.

If you continue to provoke flaming in any post within this forum you will find yourself with a ban.

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Sawell please dont get too big headed with your new powers, will make me sad.

And tbh fightin like this should be stopped. I mean for god sake, there is more important things other than 'Omy god, he dissed me art work, rar dont like him ill flame' so jealy gave a bit of negitive feedback. But take it an learn from it. My god man, this is the way you find out what people like. And once you produce something they like you will take the praise like you should.

No more fightig please, makes for an uneasy feeling.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Sawell please dont get too big headed with your new powers, will make me sad.

And tbh fightin like this should be stopped. I mean for god sake, there is more important things other than 'Omy god, he dissed me art work, rar dont like him ill flame' so jealy gave a bit of negitive feedback. But take it an learn from it. My god man, this is the way you find out what people like. And once you produce something they like you will take the praise like you should.

No more fightig please, makes for an uneasy feeling.

EXACTLY, somebody give this person an award of some sort.

I gave come Constructive Criticism, and steish threw it in my face by insulting me, he should get the 'infraction' not me.