Legend Of Infinity ( 2.3 ) Online.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
whens this update happenin... was meant to be this morning, then 2nite at 8... and it hasnt happened.

well boring atm all u can do is level... as boss's dont drop any thing or have about 65k hp and r 2 solid 2 kill.

reboot and update fs! -.-

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i told u when i made u the wil add me to msn il sort the wings / shields for you

i need something to do lol

lif

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Lifco if u wanna help out with server u can do i've handc 12 pints at work tonight so if u cant read my vollocks pledwe4se telleee me mateyyl

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Anyone more ideas please post on here or pm me in game or on here with ur ideas and i'll see what i can do.
how about add some new items to the game, and look at some boss mob stats (like EC is majorly hard) or leave them hard but make them drop uber.
then make boss's actually drop some stuff so they are actually worth huntin.... cause atm there is 2 things u can do on server...
1. level for no reason as theres no new items to level for...
2. hunt ZGs for orbs/kit as it drops 345435x b etter than boss's lol.

i do like the server but cmon... update it fs! was told lvl39 pets+iwt door and various other things aswell as lvl35+ cave and items was gonna be added in the morning, then told at nite, tehn jsut didnt happen.. -.-

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
hey i dont own the files buddy i just get told to do my job like makes npcs and items so thats what i do sorry if there not great i will try to get more things done faster

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
hey i dont own the files buddy i just get told to do my job like makes npcs and items so thats what i do sorry if there not great i will try to get more things done faster
im sure there fine, the problem is it aint gettin updated... yet again another day is gonna pass and still no update.

gonna play something else theres nothing 2 do ingame till she updates.

EDIT:

PB omas are way 2 strong compared 2 the EXP.... need 2 lower them abit. could kill 5/6 ET/ES in time it takes 2 kill 1 PB oma, and ES/ET r like 25k and PB omas r 32k ><
if its 10x exp shouldnt they give about 40-50k exp?

theres also a bug with loggin it seems... i died on my warrior last nite at about 11pm logged off then when i went 2 log bk in no OK screen came up... my warrior has been layin on the floor of BDD for about 16hrs now and wont log off so i cant log on him lol. primal also died on his wiz and cant get bk on... again no OK screen

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
some weird **** happenin, every time i relog my bag changes, and i cant open bundles and various other **** -_- like my store jumps around everytime i relog, things go missin then repear after i relog a few times

server needs a reboot but infinitys disapeared....

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Where fixing the bugs tonight in update hopefully my new noticeboard will be added and my new teleporter add into game i hope but i doubt in cause infinity is to busy i think to add them it be great when it gets added there has been guards add into homezone cause to many pets left in there and its getting on players nerves! . sorry guys

P.s Cant add any of my stuff untill i redownload office 2007 cause it started been gay wings and sheilds will be added through the week and will be added into drops and quests there are ova 50+ wings and up2 10 sheilds to get in game it will be maybe the first server to see them in game cause i havent seen them in game on any other dm2 but i could be wrong!.

Forums

Still Down dont no what happening with them but will be sorted asap.

Anyone more ideas please post on here or pm me in game or on here with ur ideas and i'll see what i can do.

Update will be added 2night at some point!

Forum will be back up at the end of the week iv payed for more space!

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
listen i'm busy outside of mir in real life so is christe with both have big jobs to run and stuff well i do but i dunno what graphics stuff she does that much we never spoken about it where trying to do as much as everything for all u guys just help out and help others maybe while we update server.

my gm char isnt working at moment so i cant help ya soz guys.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
bon ur chars being fked up happens alot, it happend to me on jamrock, sometimes it will go, others it stays untill reboot, it needs to be killed, if ur dead, ur stuffed :P

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
listen i'm busy outside of mir in real life so is christe with both have big jobs to run and stuff well i do but i dunno what graphics stuff she does that much we never spoken about it where trying to do as much as everything for all u guys just help out and help others maybe while we update server.

my gm char isnt working at moment so i cant help ya soz guys.
well ive given up on server... might be bk when u cba 2 update it and sort things... but been postin about stuff last few days and nowts happened so lol.

its like all boss's have the same drop file.... they dont have ne thing rare 2 drop all they drop is stuff like gold rigns gold braces....

examples

as i said only 2 things 2 do in server, level which is kinda pointless after 40+, or hunt ZGs for orbs..

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
but if any of you actually listen, she said its in BETA and updates are still to come, but i think peeps have decided to skip that and think its a 100% up and workin server, if you dont like it go.. simple as

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
but if any of you actually listen, she said its in BETA and updates are still to come, but i think peeps have decided to skip that and think its a 100% up and workin server, if you dont like it go.. simple as
never said ne thing about not liking it, just be nice 2 have faster updates, and for the bugs that have been posted 2 be fixed.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i made a new npc thort id finish b4 adding
i guess tahts why theres unplayable lag ingame atm..do u play on same PC u host on...?

can we please have an ETA on this update, its not jsut the new items/mobs/maps we want, its the fix's like lvl39 pets that we also need... -.-

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
nah she hostes on another pc and players on her other one i dont no y its laggy buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.