Legend of Mir 3 Global - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
I didnt notice any problems with gold on this server, seen a level 39 running around with close to 100mil. Most other players have 2m-100m range worth of gold.

You can exchange gg into gold.
only way to get money on this server is killing Santa really which can drop up like 800k-10m a kill, other then that there isn't a great way to earn gold, so as soon as event is gone i feel sorry for people.

currently have several players, who have out leveled the current content of the game, gm doesnt want to put more maps in which are in the original mir3, but expect people to donate.

he wont increase hunt gold for the non donaters for the sake of him not earning more gamegold, so feels very heavily p2w, GM is a clown IMO, wont be long before server dies and people start getting refunds on paypal personally.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
wont be long before server dies and people start getting refunds on paypal personally.
i dont see why they would get a refund?

you pay X you get X GG, thats the sale.

IMO no one is entitled to a refund when buying GG.

the most honourable thing ive ever seen playing mir was when zircon low rate shut down and jamie refunded EVERYONES GG purchases. wasn't expected and i wouldnt have complained either.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
i cant see why your replying to my post this is mir3 section , go back to mir2 :)

and also if people feel like refunding you cant stop them unfortunately, gm advertises game as a low rate then puts OP xmas event items ingame and wonders why people level so fast and out levels the content, regardless if its a low rate you dont restrict people to the degree they cant progress for 2 months, so yes i would say people most definitely will be refunding or claiming back donations, if you dont like that idea then its probably worth replying to someone who actually cares :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i cant see why your replying to my post this is mir3 section , go back to mir2 :)

and also if people feel like refunding you cant stop them unfortunately, gm advertises game as a low rate then puts OP xmas event items ingame and wonders why people level so fast and out levels the content, regardless if its a low rate you dont restrict people to the degree they cant progress for 2 months, so yes i would say people most definitely will be refunding or claiming back donations, if you dont like that idea then its probably worth replying to someone who actually cares :)
i can reply to anyone i want :) thats the beauty of this forum

and you will not get your money back from PP for that lame reason. but goodluck

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
and you will not get your money back from PP for that lame reason. but goodluck

You would be surprised by what pity/lame reasons ppls put for chargeback :D

What a crazy world we live in ...

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
1641355110763.png
1641355300503.png
How he got tracking pendant so fast , server hasnt even been online long enough to gather 100 parts. Maybe 5 parts if your REALLY lucky. Some bullshit going on here.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
they drop off almost every boss 100% chance of drop 1 part tbh could get it way quicker than he did.