Legend Of Mir 3 Weed

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Start today at 8 p.m.
Legend Of Mir 3: Prelude To War
Weed Serwer
Exp x32 Drop x2 Gold x2
Home:
Forum:
Create Account

Lanuage(English,Spanish) - English will be added later

-Tao summon pets changed, currently, Skelly/ WhiteEvilBoar / EvilGhost
- Skill points required to level a skill have been halved, (ie fireball 0/1, is now 0/2

P.S its not my server i only advertises Thanks :P

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
so your polish...advertising a spanish / english server... with no english yet? sounds awsome. lol

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
**** off with ur shitty servers stop money grabbing the second a server goes down

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Mir3 is dead. Doubt there is even 200 players nowadays lol

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
All i done was saved the web page then start editing it in dreamweaver and photoshop, still need to edit the css images though. You can have what i done if you wish or wait intill i finish it bit more, not going to do to much more though as got alot of other things to doatm.

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i wont be playing this waste of time server why are you advertising it is the host too scared to advertise his own server? another money grabbing server and another lame 0 effort been put into it

also after what i saw EpicalFalure and pro saying on hellfire with them hacking peoples accounts i wouldnt trust this server for security on your account :)

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
iv heard peop-le can take websites, how is this done?

I'm sure they have used HTTrack Website Copier/3.x

I think we have got this template Weemade, it has been copied by Hispared. Armageddon Mir 3 and WeedMir 3 copied from Hispared...

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Joedun u wrong again , let the peoples to play , if they dont like it they dont donate

is simple:)

Status
Not open for further replies.