~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
What sort of time is 5pm on sunday to release a server anyway! lol head start to you jobless :L

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Who works at 5 PM on a Sunday?

I think he means the weekend is over so those who don't have jobs will get to play all week while everyone else works.

IMO it makes little difference, those who can play more will always out level you and get ahead can't really do anything about it.

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
he clearly announced 5pm gmt not london time
http://www.timeanddate.com/time/united-kingdom-bst.html
(to prove my point)
5pm GMT = 6pm current london time

I believe the countdown is still correct though? As no where does it state GMT or BST just "London Time" which would make 5pm current UK time in just under 4 1/2 hours.

EDIT:

I think we would be safe in the assumption that the GMT part in Lukes post is a typo and was suppose to be BST?

Last edited:

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Assuming that Luke meant 5pm BST and not GMT the server launches in 4 hours 25 mniutes.

Ok thank you , guess it's a long time to wait then :D but i'm sure it's worth it anyway .

Also i read most of the coments here and there is anyone here that play in the beta and tell me how Tao's feel on here ? I mean are they as boring on all other servers ? or do they have any utility here? apart from pets to lvl , can they solo anything do they die fast or it's just classic , buff's heals and hide and that's it? xD

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Ok thank you , guess it's a long time to wait then :D but i'm sure it's worth it anyway .

Also i read most of the coments here and there is anyone here that play in the beta and tell me how Tao's feel on here ? I mean are they as boring on all other servers ? or do they have any utility here? apart from pets to lvl , can they solo anything do they die fast or it's just classic , buff's heals and hide and that's it? xD

May find going over to the official forums you'll be able to dig up some more info / post and find out your questions prior to launch. Link in my siggy.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
I have the beta download can i just add the latest client and it will work ?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

Read through the advert on taoist skills should give you a better idea of what they are like here. They have a few new spells ive not seen before.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Read through the advert on taoist skills should give you a better idea of what they are like here. They have a few new spells ive not seen before.

Yea i read that, that's why i asked because wanted to see how someone that tested him feel ingame .

Also no disrespect to the server forums but it burns my eyes ... wish you guys would move it to a Lomcn form since it's more user friendly and most ppl search on Lomcn for mir servers :P

Status
Not open for further replies.