Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
You’ll be shocked to know I don’t think he even posted in his discord to announce whether he has released the rerelease of the rereleased version of the real release!

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
he said he was sorting it for tonight and was doing a wipe but by the looks of things wont be on now

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
How’d the re-release of the re-release of the release of the original release go?
The re release looked really good and was due ahead of time but the original release wouldnt lease the release so there is still a small issue with the release (re release) of the original second release.
Updates are expected to be released ( re ) today from the creator, an interview is scheduled today from his home village
MONGchon province.

Reactions: Tom27

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
downloaded the full client which was fine... ran the patcher and it throw an extra 556mb of files half of which come up as errors.
i aint really fussed about playing anymore tbh its more enjoying the challenge of trying to get online at this point

/Twirl
Post automatically merged:

Update...I've managed to get online and it seems like he's fixed everything 'ingame' regarding gold quests and drops. Download still needs sorting as there seems to be 2 different login screens depending on how u download everything

Last edited:
Reactions: Flatline

SargonOfAkkad

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2024
Managed to get online, downloading the full client via MirFiles ^

(He's just performing a quick reboot atm to fix quests)

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
so far what i know about todays attempt 5 of releasing:
- fullclient (google) is still outdated> but will at least let you try to autopatch
- in order to use this download to autopatch you have to first delete the lib files in your fullcient data folder (it just throws errors if you try otherwise because of client coding bugs)
- even after you update with autopatch you get to the login screen but half the animations are now bugged
- that's how far i got since i'm now unable to connect to server again :p

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
yay figured it out: if you use all the old client files and dont let it update from todays patch you can get ingame.
(still need to use the 2 different versions to get past the character creation screen ofcourse)

Hwarang

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2018
Tunbridge wells
downloaded the full client from google drive 9.5gb to then open the client to 7.5gb of updates which after finishing downloading automatically closed the client, i reopened the client to another 7gb of updates lol =/

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

Heblon69

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2013
Got called a child for telling him the new patch is broken... give up guys an idiot