*~* Legend of Mir2 Izar (2.3) *~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Legend of Mir 2.3 - Izar Server
-------------------------------

Official website: http://www.lom2izar.com

Experience Rate is x3 from EuroMir.
Drops are lote more higher than EuroMir but they respect as much as i could make the official drops from same mobs.

Start Level: 1
Start Gold: 0
Start Kit: Base items (BaseDress etc...)

Server is hosted on a 40 MB line, 1 GB ram 2.8 Ghz dedicated PC inside the datacenter of my University were i work as Network Administrator.

New things on server there were added after 1.9emu version

- New Spells (TDB, FlameFiels, Rage, Mirroring, CrossHalfMoon, HolyDeva etc.)

- Maps and Mobs from the original server.

* FoxCaves with FoxMobs & Boss - they use magics and have a relative AI.
* ViperCaves with ViperMobs and Boss Yimoogi - he has an AI and it works same as Official One.
* PastBichon with Mobs and Boss who have same magics as Officialone and an relative AI.
* BattleGround were you can enter only in group of 9 people (3 wizz, 3 warr, 3 tao)
* InsectCave with Kektal`s and Kharzard who have same spells as EuroMir one.
* EvilMir Caves with EvilMir as main Boss who have all his spells working and is same as Official mir one.

- New feats in game:

* Large Map of the provinces (Press in game)
* Auto Rev when you hit a mob
* Lover System (you can see where your other half is loacted in game)
* Mail System
* Group Rev
* Guild Territory (from were you can teleport to maps in game, also u have an Storage NPC, Items NPC, 2 x Trainer Mobs and funny things to decorate your territory with lots of elements from game)

- New sets and items:
* MirSet fully working.
* All other sets like Smash Set and FiveString Set working 100%.
* Gem and Orbs system for upgrading your items.
* CrystalArmour working.
* OmaKingRobe working.
* Dark and Blue Armours for each class working.
- Quests:
* A starter quest is added at the moment that will give you missions and prizes that will help you reach very easy 17-20.

Izar server is a LONG TERM SERVER, i have a past experience in keeping online my Last 1.4 and 1.9 Izar server 3 years online

24/7. This is not an 1 month server so i can guarantee from my past experience that if you play you will not do it in vain.

The server is still in developing so many new items, maps and quests will be added on the way. I am not adding all my ideas at

once because people will get bored. I`ll release every 1-2 months a patch with new updates.

Izar Server has a home made Auto Updater that will keep your client up2date with latest releases.

How to play Izar Server:

- Download the main euromir client: Mir2Client_23 install it and then run the mir.exe or shortcut from desktop (Legend of Mir, called) and let the client update to latest official version.

- Download Izar server patch: IzarPatch1.0 and copy it and run/extract it in you new installed Official Mir Client Folder, he will not overwrite your files but instead will add new ones, so you can play EuroMir and Izar Server same time. He will add a shortcut on your desktop so you can run the game from that shortcut or use Launcher.exe from the game folder.

If you have any problems playing Izar Server please visit our webpage, post here or mail me at: [email protected] and i`ll help you as fast i can.

Hope you will try Izar and have fun playing on it.

Posted for Izar Server by kinkyk Izar MOD, Owner & GM of the server is Ripman.