Legend of Mir2 Psychology.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i know i was stupid enough to throw a few quid into this , but after alls said and done , what hes blatantly doing , he seriously needs to answer for !!

Herp

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2019
Vesoul
He should get banned for this scam some ppl get banned for less....
Post automatically merged:

Indeed, he doesn't. I'm worried about the players who don't give a **** after all the warnings.
After all the bad feedback this guy had if there’s still ppl playing this server then they deserve get scammed

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Oh but what if he comes back on another account? We can't take that risk, it's better to let him get away with scamming us and propping up a server every month.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
admin should ban him , due to the blatant way hes taking the piss out of lomcn users , and then use his banning as a president to warn others that this will not be tolerated , otherwise its gonna allow the floodgates open to plenty of other scammers doing the same thing ...

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Banning him doesn’t stop him making another IP and account called say “joebloggs” and releasing a new server.

It needs common sense from the community
possibly but hes gonna keep releasing the same crap over and over again , so surely the admin can pick up on that , and realise who is doing it

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
ok seeing as lomcn are pretty much willing to let it slide , " looking for someone who can DOS this server " :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Oh but what if he comes back on another account? We can't take that risk, it's better to let him get away with scamming us and propping up a server every month.
I've never donated or bought from a gameshop in my life, its not that hard?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: hassawi

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol i got a warning for asking someone to dos the server as ,
Inappropriate behavior

yet the account promoting this rinse and repeat server is sitting pretty with no inappropriate behavior , its quite clear which side of the fence the admins on :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol i got a warning for asking someone to dos the server as ,
Inappropriate behavior

yet the account promoting this rinse and repeat server is sitting pretty with no inappropriate behavior , its quite clear which side of the fence the admins on :)
This is rubbish... hes literally got the title of Untrusted Member 😂

Who forced you to send him money? Have you contacted PayPal? Why are you looking for someone to blame besides yourself...

We tried, you didnt listen, deal with it 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Sanjian

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
This is rubbish... hes literally got the title of Untrusted Member 😂

Who forced you to send him money? Have you contacted PayPal? Why are you looking for someone to blame besides yourself...
i blame myself fully for being stupid enough to spend money on it , and am in the process of getting my funds back via my credit card company , and the only person i blame is myself lol , but allowing this server to stand on lomcn and for it to be allowed to be promoted by @Return after what hes done is just insane lol just glad to see exactly where lomcn stands in regards to this type of behaviour :)

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i blame myself fully for being stupid enough to spend money on it , and am in the process of getting my funds back via my credit card company , and the only person i blame is myself lol , but allowing this server to stand on lomcn and for it to be allowed to be promoted by @Return after what hes done is just insane lol just glad to see exactly where lomcn stands in regards to this type of behaviour :)
You should be able to get it back via PayPal a lot less hassle you paid for something that’s not as expected

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Ok fine well it's just taking us a while to decide on the best course of action tbh but I think we have a majority decision now..

Status
Not open for further replies.