Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
0 balance to this server, g/l advancing after zombie cave lol. Even struggling on a tao where i can hide through every mob ingame, soon hide runs out i nearly insta die, this server is so far from being done, 1 page of leveling cave, no items dropping in any cave but start cave, bosses stupidly op, 0 group caves work, Buy back system is broken i have unlimited craft orbs as they sell for 0 and stack.

Take it down not even in a state for testers yet, put in some more works then ask for players for testing, just wasted 2 hours downloading for a server thats 15% done, you haven't even fixed the buyback bug it says everything.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
yeah it is slow

wouldn't bother though

the startercave ( where people are afk levelling ) is the only thing that drops your first 2 sets of items, even in full noble gear ( the best gear for level 20 ) , warriors/wizz cant solo the first proper caves boss , or even lures without really struggling, the exp is around 20% better than starter cave

taos can solo both of the next cave bosses by just spawning skele and sfbing basically afk kill it

server has no thought put into progression what so ever , easiest way to level is use the starterpet and go afk in a cave where mobs die in 2hits and do 0 damage
thx for feedback every thing talked about fixed

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 PM ----------

0 balance to this server, g/l advancing after zombie cave lol. Even struggling on a tao where i can hide through every mob ingame, soon hide runs out i nearly insta die, this server is so far from being done, 1 page of leveling cave, no items dropping in any cave but start cave, bosses stupidly op, 0 group caves work, Buy back system is broken i have unlimited craft orbs as they sell for 0 and stack.

Take it down not even in a state for testers yet, put in some more works then ask for players for testing, just wasted 2 hours downloading for a server thats 15% done, you haven't even fixed the buyback bug it says everything.
thx for your feedback and wasting time

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
will there be a server wipe?

If it does not have any buggs.

---------- Post Merged at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:05 PM ----------

?!

Jusr means people get a head start lol... test should always be wiped before live

kk there's a wip :D thats good ?!

Do you know what you are doing XaioXin lol? Will give this one a skip I think. I also think it would be pretty retarded if people kept their accounts post beta.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Surely it was expected?

I look at the first post, see the variety of caves and the amount of mobs in each cave but it's a 1x rate...

The interface looks nice, it looks like it may be good but I guess that's just eye candy. There is potential but the amount of monsters indicated in each cave suggests more or less a high rate inspired server. I think the owners vision is a little confused, needs to be rethought.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Did you pay him to say that xD?

All honesty though take it down and iron the bugs out, then put it in testing to public for balancing.

I told you last night the craft orbs can be sold to buy back and buy back unlimited for 0 price, e.g people running around with X2 pots 24/7. Still nothings done about it.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Did you pay him to say that xD?

All honesty though take it down and iron the bugs out, then put it in testing to public for balancing.

I told you last night the craft orbs can be sold to buy back and buy back unlimited for 0 price, e.g people running around with X2 pots 24/7. Still nothings done about it.
Why continue to say the same words? Is this beautiful ? I told you thank you for spending your time and thank you for feedback no more comment please.

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
Anyone who can help me with this would be brilliant, Currently only person with this issue as have checked with GM, also other players, It seems when i log on tele to a cave, no problem THEN when i want to teleport to say another dungeon.. i go in complete lag cant do ****, unless i relog then tele in. but then same issue if im to tele to another cave. i can teleport in the first cave as many times no lag, but any other cave thats it a relog is needed if im to hunt somewhere else. First time ive ever encountered this. anyone could shed some light here would be appreciated thanks :)

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Anyone who can help me with this would be brilliant, Currently only person with this issue as have checked with GM, also other players, It seems when i log on tele to a cave, no problem THEN when i want to teleport to say another dungeon.. i go in complete lag cant do ****, unless i relog then tele in. but then same issue if im to tele to another cave. i can teleport in the first cave as many times no lag, but any other cave thats it a relog is needed if im to hunt somewhere else. First time ive ever encountered this. anyone could shed some light here would be appreciated thanks :)

Copy and paste your error log , it may help.

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
[11/06/2018 05:55:49 ص] System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at Microsoft.DirectX.GraphicsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Client.MirGraphics.MImage.CreateTexture(BinaryReader reader) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 925
at Client.MirGraphics.MLibrary.CheckImage(Int32 index) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 558
at Client.MirGraphics.MLibrary.DrawBlend(Int32 index, Point point, Color colour, Boolean offSet, Single rate) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 680
at Client.MirObjects.Effect.Draw() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirObjects\Effect.cs:line 133
at Client.MirObjects.PlayerObject.DrawEffects(Boolean effectsEnabled) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirObjects\PlayerObject.cs:line 4944
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.DrawObjects() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8963
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.CreateTexture() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8590
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.DrawControl() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8643
at Client.MirScenes.GameScene.DrawControl() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 844
at Client.MirControls.MirScene.Draw() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirControls\MirScene.cs:line 43
at Client.CMain.RenderEnvironment() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\CMain.cs:line 339

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
[11/06/2018 05:55:49 ص] System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
at Microsoft.DirectX.GraphicsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Client.MirGraphics.MImage.CreateTexture(BinaryReader reader) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 925
at Client.MirGraphics.MLibrary.CheckImage(Int32 index) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 558
at Client.MirGraphics.MLibrary.DrawBlend(Int32 index, Point point, Color colour, Boolean offSet, Single rate) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirGraphics\MLibrary.cs:line 680
at Client.MirObjects.Effect.Draw() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirObjects\Effect.cs:line 133
at Client.MirObjects.PlayerObject.DrawEffects(Boolean effectsEnabled) in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirObjects\PlayerObject.cs:line 4944
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.DrawObjects() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8963
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.CreateTexture() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8590
at Client.MirScenes.MapControl.DrawControl() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 8643
at Client.MirScenes.GameScene.DrawControl() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirScenes\GameScene.cs:line 844
at Client.MirControls.MirScene.Draw() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\MirControls\MirScene.cs:line 43
at Client.CMain.RenderEnvironment() in D:\My Server\Server\mir2-master\Client\CMain.cs:line 339

Could be missing data/maps.

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018

I've got this same problem but i have 0 clue how to fix it because there is no full autopatcher with all files needed from the gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.