***!!!LegendOfMir Revolution!!!***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
***!!!LegendOfMir Revolution!!!*** (always updating thread)

***!!!LegendOfMir Revolution!!!***
Start Level Will be 40.
Exp is Medium/HighRate
Subclasses,Ranged from a powerfull,defensefull,balanced subclass!
GroupChallenge Ingame!!
Leveling Rooms In game but wont be easy!
Exp npc Ques, Basically its a npc which u can get
leveling tickets and gold to trade in for exp for a
certain amount of time,1.5exp 2x exp.. so on.
Ultimate Battle Ground. One group at a time and will be a lvlin
boss killing battle ground which wont be easy!
subclass key 7-8 and quest for the key 9 boosts!
Rebirth Will be at 70...And you will get a rebirth kit!
Reincarnate is lvl 100 and WILL be hard to get to.
LOTS of items ingame and ive only did half of them.
Kits From 40-100 every 5 levels will be a new kit
And There will be special kits for certain uber bosses.
The pvp system will also be well balanced.
Lots of caves and lots to do basically..
Mass Attacking pets they wont own but they will help wars/taos for lvlin
Because i know how boring lvling taos and wars is!
Duals for steaks (chalange sum 1 to a free pk in a
non drop room for a set amount of gold)*still in making not defo but should be
Single person chalange
New Arena contest fight for GG
ETA? Bout a month if we try enuff!
WATCH THIS THREAD FOR MORE UP DATES​

Screenies!​

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looks okay, not much point in posting screeny's off kit, any more screenie's of caves boss's etc dude?

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Erm not yet mate, we are just starting that part now :P but the server is going to be good ^^ its not going up otherwise,,,, Would like to hear ideas of people nowadays want in a server also.. so it would be good for u all.

Anyone know why i cant see this thread in the up n coming bit , i have to go onto new thread to see it!??!?!

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
just a heads up mate transporter will try n say "Why steal my map" and n1 keep it up. if you ever need help drop me a pm im always ere 2 help

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
just a heads up mate transporter will try n say "Why steal my map" and n1 keep it up. if you ever need help drop me a pm im always ere 2 help
N1 mate cheers, oh there are no euro items in game exept like the orbs spells and things that wer really needed, everything else got deleted from the db and everything else has been put in by scratch :D Could Do with a few more maps and armours like if anyone got some spare.

Oh and bout transporters maps i bet hes taxed alot of things from other ppls clients so idc :P

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
go 2 UCDIY.com click the far right link theres quite a lot you can DL there.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
server looks good hope it ain't rushed, seems your putting quite abit of effort in, look foward to it =)

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
nah aint rushin it at all like other servers wen they bring them up and a **** load still needs doing and the classes aint balanced one bit, like i said bud if its going up it needs to be perfect.

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
go 2 UCDIY.com click the far right link theres quite a lot you can DL there.
already been on there m8 and got most of stuff there =/ but i thought of a way to make armours last over the lvls just cud do with some more maps now .

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
go onto different clients and export the armours ect from there thats what i do :P

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
doddsy server sounds good cnt see screenies at the moment because im not at home and these stupid computers dont even have flash player on them becaus they have a cardiff block and somthing that block everything you try to do9wnlaod and open so ill take a proper look at it in future any idea how long the server will take to be up?

oh and azzi good sight m8 looked on there and some of those items are amazing m8 like the rifle :P i likie .

/MoTa

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I did get the map from another client, but i didn`t use it the same way as another server did.

You have even got the NPC`s in the same place as me lol, tut tut !!! ***Jokes***

Good luck with server mate.

/JayZ

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Dunno about you but i personally think the Tao kit would look better on the Wiz, and the Wiz kit on the Tao (Seeing as the Tao's weapon is a Staff)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Good idea sonic lol would look rather wierd....but this is one server that will make me come back to play mir for a while again =)

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Good idea sonic lol would look rather wierd....but this is one server that will make me come back to play mir for a while again =)
good good :P tbh might need some ppl to test the server with us aswell might just put server cap to 10 for a week or 2 .

Status
Not open for further replies.