Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
You wont get a number for this. If you launch soon ish and your server is actually good you will eventually get most lomcn users that still wanna play mir. Same applies for every upcoming server.In my eyes there is Frozen, Camalot and your server only. The 1st of em that will get launched (as long as its fun and well-made) it will quickly get a UC of 20 and reach 30. Perhaps your server will raise the UC slower than the other 2 cause ppl might prefer hero files. Eventually the best 1 of em will keep a good UC.

Not sure if it makes sense but it seems to me its about timing.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
You wont get a number for this. If you launch soon ish and your server is actually good you will eventually get most lomcn users that still wanna play mir. Same applies for every upcoming server.In my eyes there is Frozen, Camalot and your server only. The 1st of em that will get launched (as long as its fun and well-made) it will quickly get a UC of 20 and reach 30. Perhaps your server will raise the UC slower than the other 2 cause ppl might prefer hero files. Eventually the best 1 of em will keep a good UC.

Not sure if it makes sense but it seems to me its about timing.

Aye, i am willing to put my server up at the same time as them 2. Will give people the choice of what they would like to play.

P.s if any1 wants to test my server drop me a pm, shudnt be any major bugs just mob strengths drops etc.

Last edited:

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
still needs a bit of work, Things that need to be done are :

-High level caves drops
-High boss caves strengths and drops
-Group caves strengths and drops
-Finishing touches

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Yea i'll come play this when it's up.

Been waiting awhile for a decent 2.3 to come up.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Quick Update:

-Just added the final of the high Boss caves, all linked up and with mini/big map.
-Added Exp pills which drop off mobs(lowish exp) and boss pill(High Exp for that level) and a Mystery pill, this pill adds a random amount of exp, can be small or a huge sum.

To do:
-Add mobs/spawns/drops to the High Boss Caves
-Sort Strengths and drops for Group caves
-Finishing touches

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
down loadin it now, think its between this and camalot to witch 1 i will play :) so hope its good !!!!

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
545KB for me seems fine !!! shame its not up tonight well bored :P

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
gl with the server and that but dont come spaming it on our forums trying to advertise.. its a bit lame. and remember if uwanna be a fag, then i can be a fag 2 so lets not be childish

im sure the server will be ok as u are pretty experienced i just hope ur not corrupt, as we both know if u play normal cahracters, which u probably will.. it'll be hard for u to resist,

ne way gl

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
gl with the server and that but dont come spaming it on our forums trying to advertise.. its a bit lame. and remember if uwanna be a fag, then i can be a fag 2 so lets not be childish

im sure the server will be ok as u are pretty experienced i just hope ur not corrupt, as we both know if u play normal cahracters, which u probably will.. it'll be hard for u to resist,

ne way gl

never spammed ur forums, infact never posted on your forums about my server. I shouted ingame as its a way to advertise, loyal players will stay on your server. Just want to make sure that every1 knows about the server coming up.

and cheers 4 wishing us luck x

Status
Not open for further replies.