Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Is there a IP plz? only managed to download half the client donno why it being slow so got other half from diffrent client just need ip :) thanks

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Is there a IP plz? only managed to download half the client donno why it being slow so got other half from diffrent client just need ip :) thanks

it aint up yet mate, once its up ill put the i.p on here

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Good luck, i agree with bens post bout corrupt thing :x plus ul know where to hunt etc just doesnt seem right playin ur own server thats wot i think anyway, if u need help testing anything before it goes live u got my msn ;p

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Good luck, i agree with bens post bout corrupt thing :x plus ul know where to hunt etc just doesnt seem right playin ur own server thats wot i think anyway, if u need help testing anything before it goes live u got my msn ;p

Its not like i have anything hidden in my server... drops r so unpredictable so knowing them doesnt rlly help much, and its obvious the harder the boss the better it will drop..

As for curruption i would never be currupt for the simple reason i like to earn all my kit/lvling.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
I got bored after hour or 2 playing a wiz due to fact caves werent busy enough i was killing 1 by 1 maybe it got better at 40+ dunno , when it going up? tomorrow morn or night?

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
I got bored after hour or 2 playing a wiz due to fact caves werent busy enough i was killing 1 by 1 maybe it got better at 40+ dunno , when it going up? tomorrow morn or night?

lol nothing was even completed when you played it, alot has changed since you logged in :) and it should be up 2moz night

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Its not like i have anything hidden in my server... drops r so unpredictable so knowing them doesnt rlly help much, and its obvious the harder the boss the better it will drop..

As for curruption i would never be currupt for the simple reason i like to earn all my kit/lvling.

everyone says that.. but when they just died and lost something... or been hunting blah blah for so long and nothing drops... teh temptation always takes over eventually

and like i said.. pls refrain from advertising ingame and on our forums or ill have to take action as ive asked u not 2

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Couldnt this be announced at around 4-5PM? Just wondering since thats a good time to put a server up. At night time some (Kids,Collage People and others.) Need to get up early. So in a middle of the day would be perfect? So they have enough time to level and gain kit befor the next day?:)

Edit: Downloaded this and have all ready got on my PC. Took around 1-2 hours... Don't know why needs to be at night time when doesnt take that long to download. If you download when you wake up and come home around 3-4 then it would be done for you.

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
my client download only downloaded 200mb worth then stopped -_-

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
wont be able to see items etc n wont see some maps prob lol

Managed to get all of data and grpahics lol most maps will be there from furian ill just download agen if really need too :P

Last edited:

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Is para/pro gonna be rare or easy to obtain? if they are easy to get will ruin server.

Status
Not open for further replies.