Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
everyone says that.. but when they just died and lost something... or been hunting blah blah for so long and nothing drops... teh temptation always takes over eventually

and like i said.. pls refrain from advertising ingame and on our forums or ill have to take action as ive asked u not 2

i logged in and shouted server was coming up, that is all i am going to do. i aint gonna spam your server, i have done all i wished to do.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Tonight L2R! hhh cya there.

Altho not sure about this business of GM playing its never gonnna work.

Yea only thing slightly putting me off, doesn't matter what they say, they will always be slightly bias towards there guild, where they hunt, where they level etc.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Yea only thing slightly putting me off, doesn't matter what they say, they will always be slightly bias towards there guild, where they hunt, where they level etc.

No matter what he does if its legit or not. ppl will complain and acuse

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I would guess the harder the mob/boss is the better the exp/drop it will have. So as long they dont actually corrupt i dont see a problem.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
I hate curruption, i would never do it. If i make a server i dont see why i cannot play it, drops are 1/???? so you cannot tell what your gonna get, and as squall said the harder the place the better the drops.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
you know specifically what bosses drop what when we have to find out so unless u give dropfiles so whoever wanst them can have them it will still be unfair

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Doesn't matter whether you are actually corrupt or not, once people know you play, they will just say you are when you get something decent.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
plus how u gonna update when ur geeking away at ur server? :P i'll be trying it again anyways(it has alot of features ive used on my server but hey most servers have em now adays lol) todd seems alright played few servers with him not been on same side tho but seems ok n a laugh dont really get on with grant i think? and dont really know there cousin think he played FH LR? its as matt says really and ud have to keep ur chara to ur self and not tell anyone otherwise gonna be crys if u get good kit n some might even quit if they think its corrupt.

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Best way to make a great server is to start off with the basics and add on from ideas from people and also how people play the game.
A steadily built server is always the most successful.
Something that comes up suggesting that everything is 100% ready for gameplay is stupid. The server runners deluded.
Building on from what you see occuring in game and what sort of way people play can help you build a great server.
I built all mine of a basic foundation, letting the players and what went on ingame shape my servers.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
letting the players and what went on ingame shape my servers.

and your brother shaping the server hence ruining 2 of your previous ones through corruption? ;)

on topic: todd i cant d/l ur client still it ****s up every time ¬¬

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
and your brother shaping the server hence ruining 2 of your previous ones through corruption? ;)

on topic: todd i cant d/l ur client still it ****s up every time ¬¬

Ill try find somewhere else to upload the client for you, i think i will be going live 2moz night now as i have spent too much time on this server to just rush release it. I want to release it at a good time 2moz like 7 pm.

also if people really dont want me to play the server i wont... just if i play it i can see what needs changing and if its balanced. Its just annoying that there are so many cry babies on mir atm :S

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Things that were dealt with. Not really affecting the gameplay.
All i'm trying to say is releasing a server and expecting it to be 100% on release is a stupid notion.
You should release when you have a few days free. So you can quickly change anything that isn't going right before it ruins the server.
You can also do updates/changes whilst people are playing.... although if your going to be playing it i doubt this will become priority.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Things that were dealt with. Not really affecting the gameplay.
All i'm trying to say is releasing a server and expecting it to be 100% on release is a stupid notion.
You should release when you have a few days free. So you can quickly change anything that isn't going right before it ruins the server.
You can also do updates/changes whilst people are playing.... although if your going to be playing it i doubt this will become priority.

thats not exactly true, i aint rushing release for this exact reason. i dont think my server will be 100% perfect, but i dont want to release it looking half arsed... Ill be online on my gm all the time so if there are changes needed i will carry them out tho.

P.S i have decided not to play the server, this will stop cries and will allow me to update it more :)

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Thought server was going Live tonight?.... Miss leading or what

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
bah got nothin to do tonight now lol and out tomorro night just my luck lol GL with server !!!! hopfully get on thur !

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You would of been better off playing and not telling players, and not going overboard. That way you could A) look at it from a players perspective and B) realise that you are the server maker, and you cannot play the game as you would any other without looking "dodgey".

I know you wouldn't be corrupt as I've known and shared euro chars with you for years, just saying you need to firmly tell people WHAT your doing, and if you are going to play and people know this, give everyone the same benefits.

Edit: saw you're not playing, good choice.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Just like to say that it is mainly all todd running the server now as I (Grant) leave for work at 5:30 am and get in at 8.

I will help out and have access to files etc, but its virtually gunna be all todddoing the work. (my cousing does bits n bobs like quests too).

The server will be constantly updated, as a player me and todd have always been towards the top end of the players, and know how frustrating it is to be replaying the end content over and over.

Nowere near the dc cap atm, and got plenty of ideas sorted for future updates, but as stated sumtimes it better to release updates than have it all planned from the offset.

i wont be playing as i dont have time to do anything but work, and weekends i'm busy, todd's not going to either as he is gunna concentrate on updates and balance, but corruption wouldn't have been an issue.

Hope you all enjoy it tomoz, i think its a great little server!

Grant

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Why dont you open it for BETA at 10PM GMT Time till 7PM Tommoz? Then wipe at that time? "Just an idea dont need to take" :)

Good luck on your 1st project hopefully it aint the last ;)

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Why dont you open it for BETA at 10PM GMT Time till 7PM Tommoz? Then wipe at that time? "Just an idea dont need to take" :)

Good luck on your 1st project hopefully it aint the last ;)

We don't like beta's. Want it to be fresh and exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.