Legion Mir 2.3 Medium+ Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
From now till 7PM wont give us experience on were ether to level. Unless a sad **** g33ks all night to know what drops what ect..

Maybe put server up from 10:00PM - 12:00PM GMT Time. Then Put back up around 4:30 PM Till Live? With a nice clean wipe?:)

Edit: Any Complains Or moans about the wipe can fk there selfs? If you did do this and warned them and they putted so much effort in beta then thats there fault? But this is my opinion some may agree some may disagree.

Last edited:

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
From now till 7PM wont give us experience on were ether to level. Unless a sad **** g33ks all night to know what drops what ect..

Maybe put server up from 10:00PM - 12:00PM GMT Time. Then Put back up around 4:30 PM Till Live? With a nice clean wipe?:)

Edit: Any Complains Or moans about the wipe can fk there selfs? If you did do this and warned them and they putted so much effort in beta then thats there fault? But this is my opinion some may agree some may disagree.

Stupid idea just cause u got nowt to do you want him put his server up lawl. let him do what he wants to do.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Stupid idea just cause u got nowt to do you want him put his server up lawl. let him do what he wants to do.

Did i ask for your opinion? No so zip it. Was my opinion don't like it then fk off :)

I have other better things to do tbh. Other mirs out to play any ways also can go on 360 and do irl stuff :)

Good luck on your server and team. Will give this a shot :)

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Did i ask for your opinion? No so zip it. Was my opinion don't like it then fk off :)

I have other better things to do tbh. Other mirs out to play any ways also can go on 360 and do irl stuff :)

Good luck on your server and team. Will give this a shot :)

Geek.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Good news :) i woke up early today to crack on with the server work, got a lot done sofar and not much left to do. The Server will deffo be going up today, depending on how long the rest of the stuff to do takes i will probs be going live from between 5PM-9PM

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Good news :) i woke up early today to crack on with the server work, got a lot done sofar and not much left to do. The Server will deffo be going up today, depending on how long the rest of the stuff to do takes i will probs be going live from between 5PM-9PM

If i was you i'd make sure you have changed all the gold exchange npcs. This was a well known bug.
Also anything that stacks like crafting, don't use. These too are bugged.

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
If i was you i'd make sure you have changed all the gold exchange npcs. This was a well known bug.
Also anything that stacks like crafting, don't use. These too are bugged.

no euro npc's ingame, and dont use stackables x

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Right, just doing final updates to all drop files, then have to just add few finishing touches and we are ready to roll :)

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
looking forward to this :) getting bored of furian gonna give this a go :).

/El1ten00b

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
cant you add the client to a faster uploading site i normally download with 2mb/s now only 200kb/s ...
thnx

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
mayb wiki upload or in 2 parts at filefactory

... download crashed and now downloading again only now at 150kb/s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.