Legion Mir 2.3 (Re updated)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Im not sure why my upcoming server thread was closed so im making this one...

For those who dont know legion server is no longer online, but the good news is it will be returning :) The new version will be faster lvling, more rare sets and overall more bosses/lvling areas then before.

Also i will be adding featured for SW/GT's so they really are useful to have!

P.S if you have any ideas for GT/SW or to make cash useful please leave a message on this thread.

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
and how long is it going to be down for ? because as you already know people move on get fed up of lvling to have to restart again

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
It's gone down will probs be wiped he said its down for couple weeks n he will work on it in his spare time, then i see him on Furian server ;P

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
You closed it because usercount was down to 10-13.

Don't really know what your expecting from a 2.3 Server these days but they rarely ever go above 30.

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
Dont understand why game is gone off? was a good n fair game imo, bring it back up how it was ¬¬ your going to lose alot of users / all users if kept down for too long, will just find another server ;/

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
currently working on a brand new Sabuk Reward system :)

This system will mean that the longer you hold sabuk, the bigger the rewards you can recieve. All the more Reason to defend your castle once you have won it!

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Can you move the main SZ somewhere else like outside lol?

Palace is so basic and boring!

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
palace is perfect, not too small and not too big. all the npc's you need are right there too :P I can make another town for you alongside palace if you really want :P

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Yea, its just abit plain lol.

You go from a plain, boring palace, into dark boring dungeons, all about the fresh air mert!

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
y cant u just add new things to it while we play and lvl ?? was 15ish ppl on last night and i no a good 5 were doing dif things so 20-30 ppl to a server is good tbh but GL !

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
sigh the commands dont work that check how long you have owned sabuk for... there goes my plan :(

will have to just give it the one reward then.

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
any idea whats happening to server? at peak times were 25-30 people playing, why did it go down?

making mistake taking it down tbh, people wont wanna go back to it incase happens again...

Last edited:

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
any idea whats happening to server? at peak times were 25-30 people playing, why did it go down?

making mistake taking it down tbh, people wont wanna go back to it incase happens again...

the reason it went down is because it needed a lot of work, i will be bringing it back up without a wipe, leveling made easier so noobs can catch up easy and you dont have to start all over again!

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
the reason it went down is because it needed a lot of work, i will be bringing it back up without a wipe, leveling made easier so noobs can catch up easy and you dont have to start all over again!

cant it be worked on while playing? imo legion best server / most fun server atm

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
still you know wha i mean, need to keep it up and advertising, user count is normall 25ish

isnt it possible to work on while its up?