Legion Mir 2.3 (Re updated)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Id wipe it tbh people will still play + more will join ano id probs play agen. Depening on when your putting it back up.
/Black

semi-agree with this.

Faster its up, more ppl will re-play even me who was highest warr/best kitted. As I know full well it'll be sorted and better improved.

Or, take it slow and add it at your own pace n dont wipe, entirely up to you tbh.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
slower to work on it when its up and a lot needs adding.

Server wasnt ready. You basicly capped lvling at 60 ish (even though some ppl geeked over that).

Work it and release when its a proper high-rate(thats what you wanted in the first place and not a med-rate that becomes low-rate after 50).

There are no proper servers online atm and there wont be for a while from the looks of it so you got time. Add some fancy **** like subclasses, pets, invasions and in general some fun and fancy **** in your advertisment and ppl will be back np. If crusade files get a 20 usercount you shouldnt really struggle with your files so just have em ready at least for a 20day gameplay and not for a 3day gameplay like last time.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
good choice mate, dnt rush it and get it back up :) People will all come back, as its fun server. I would recomend doin a wipe

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Leveling was fine on this server. It should slow at some point.
The only issue was that gold wasn't worth anything, since most items dropped off everything...
I mean you had to add rare kits because of this issue.

If you need any sabuk scripts just say, I have a few floating around for boosts etc.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
well i i think a wipe would be good because some people joined server while most players were over lvl 55. they didn't get a chance to catch up. therefore its best to get it back up and work on it at same time and keep rebooting.
good server thumbs up.
its a good chance for you since there no servers out like koriban said. so all will rush to your server.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Lvling wasnt fine. Todd himself told me he capped it more or less cause of lack of content.

The reason its down and will be wiped is not cause he wants ppl to catch up lol...Catch up what? 3 days of work? He is reworking server to meet his own standards.

Todd this time ignore the moaners and play a normal char to see how actually your server is. Its the only way to see yourself the problems of your own server instead of listening to moaners saying crap like "a war 2hits me" etc. If you can enjoy your own server so can the rest of us

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Lvling wasnt fine. Todd himself told me he capped it more or less cause of lack of content.

The reason its down and will be wiped is not cause he wants ppl to catch up lol...Catch up what? 3 days of work? He is reworking server to meet his own standards.

Todd this time ignore the moaners and play a normal char to see how actually your server is. Its the only way to see yourself the problems of your own server instead of listening to moaners saying crap like "a war 2hits me" etc. If you can enjoy your own server so can the rest of us

Leveling was steady. If anything it could of been made slower, so people used all the content.

I think some caves lacked mobs, making it alot easier to level.

The problem with pvp was instant run, made warriors almost impossible to kill as a taoist. A little easier as a wizard.

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Leveling was steady. If anything it could of been made slower, so people used all the content.

The problem with pvp was instant run, made warriors almost impossible to kill as a taoist. A little easier as a wizard.

Fluxx at the end had a 15 second curse lol and 2 pets that raped = easy to kill a war.

too much **** got changed cause ppl QQed

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Steady lvling? What lvl did you reach lol? AT 59-60 u needed 1million exp which is 1000apes for a war. Even with 10x pot it would be an effort so not sure how thats steady. Specially when mobs in boss caves raped and gave nearly no exp, no lvl60 pills and hunting solo as a war in mutant wasnt a choice (taos raped in there)

"Some caves lacked mobs making it a lot easier to lvl".... WTF?

Problem with pvp was that slow (which is a major 2.3 feature like it or not) was non-existant. Making it impossible to kill some1 as a war unless u 1hitted him or he was stupid enough to take 2 hits without potting.

In general the server had some **** features that made it look "hard" "long-term" and **** like that while they dont matter in a server's duration and they just annoy ppl:

1.Mass killing wasnt doable due to mob's dc. I prefer mass killing mobs with less exp than taking 1on1 mobs with higher exp. This aint WoW. Its mir.
2.Hard mobs in boss caves giving *** all exp just cause the cave was labeled "boss" cave and not "leveling" cave even thought the mobs were 3x harder and the leveling caves actually had better drops due to subs etc.
3.No slow... Wizzies get FC/blizz, taos get curse but wars who are the only class that actually needs a boss slowed to tank it or a player slowed to hit him dont have it...Nice 1 "hard" feature just cause "slow ruins game" according to some noobs. Funny enough all successful servers got tons of slow
4.Drops...Whats the point of having R/S items rare-ish when their stats are that poo compared to normal sets? If they had double stats then ok np but they dont.
5.Mutant cave...A great cave wasted cause no group will ever be able to complete it even at lvl70 unless they are taos that dont pot and just watch shinsus rape ****.

The server was great lvl0-50. It not only was fun but it had a nice "mir" feeling if you get me. After lvl50 it just kept the bad aspect of that "mir" feeling aka grind and fun was non-existant.

Make this server a high rate todd. You like high rates. Every1 likes high rates(not stupid rates). Bring in pets,orbs,lottery,subclasses,item sets everything that makes a server fun. Aint that hard to keep it bellow stat limit. And even if u cant keep it bellow stat limit like it or not no server is meant to last over 3-4months. They all become dead boring after that even if they eventually last years (OS/MR/FH included)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Your logic is foolish. Go play a retards server like the 151st version of Crusade or something.
Level 0-50 lasted like 12hours... in total leveling terms.
If you think that is long term your stupid.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Your logic is foolish. Go play a retards server like the 151st version of Crusade or something.
Level 0-50 lasted like 12hours... in total leveling terms.
If you think that is long term your stupid.

Where did i mention lvl0-50 is longterm??? How did you make that conclusion from what i said?

Lvl0-50 had tons of lvling places, exp pills that made bossing fun, constant kit improvements and in general a great "feeling".

After lvl50-55 i personnally only killed RME for pills, killed 2 bosses (lvl50 and lvl55) and looping em along with the odd 30mins lvling in apes/mutant.
I was too limited in doing things, rewards for geeking the above were tiny (gainning like 2dc per new item and even that stopped at lvl57 cause i was getting lvl64 item drops etc) and it became boring as ***.

You may think my logic is foolish but then you are in the wrong thread cause gm agrees with me hence the server is down. On the other hand i made couple big posts with actual feedback on the server compared to your posts...

Fact is the server is being reworked so could help if ppl were posting ideas on what they liked and what they didnt instead of arguing. I dont think any1 can argue for example that item db was messed up and there were either no rares or they had poo stats (talking about R/S items).

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
guys everyone likes a different type of mir. for example i like super high rates were theres lvl 300s after a month or 2 with uber kits n hardish mobs. i like to be able to single boss's not group kill, exp caves, pets, subclass, 5 second slow max, paras, pros evrything that the old type high rates used to have but no one makes them any more like roullette but not corrupt

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
guys everyone likes a different type of mir. for example i like super high rates were theres lvl 300s after a month or 2 with uber kits n hardish mobs. i like to be able to single boss's not group kill, exp caves, pets, subclass, 5 second slow max, paras, pros evrything that the old type high rates used to have but no one makes them any more like roullette but not corrupt

So your saying you like your arse being wiped?

Legion Server

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Update :

Ive started to work on this project again and sofar this is what i have done/am doing.

- New Sets (Death, this is below Carnage and Devil set which is now the top set level 60) Completed.

- Evolution caves = These caves will be leveling/boss caves the exp will be a bit worse then lvlin caves but they will have better bosses to make up for that tiny loss in exp :P the bosses in this cave get stronger as you kill them (For example they start (S) and when u kill that another will spawn as (M) with a better drop then the previous version) as you progress through the floors they will be getting harder, so the 1st floor maybe aimed at 30, and the kr aimed at level 60... Nearing completion.

-Lottery = This will be added into the server as it just gives players another reason to collect gold, not bad odds on the lottery either :P Under Construction.

Will be carrying out more updates also, no ETA for the servers return as of yet x

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Update :

Ive started to work on this project again and sofar this is what i have done/am doing.

- New Sets (Death, this is below Carnage and Devil set which is now the top set level 60) Completed.

- Evolution caves = These caves will be leveling/boss caves the exp will be a bit worse then lvlin caves but they will have better bosses to make up for that tiny loss in exp :P the bosses in this cave get stronger as you kill them (For example they start (S) and when u kill that another will spawn as (M) with a better drop then the previous version) as you progress through the floors they will be getting harder, so the 1st floor maybe aimed at 30, and the kr aimed at level 60... Nearing completion.

-Lottery = This will be added into the server as it just gives players another reason to collect gold, not bad odds on the lottery either :P Under Construction.

Will be carrying out more updates also, no ETA for the servers return as of yet x

Sweet n1 for update!

Pm me if you need testers.