Lightning 1.9 NOW ONLINE!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
right u u wanna no u ppl r lvl 500 coz iv been going through the db spawning mobs making sure there correctthen ppl just kill them quick so it dnt fill up floor with mobs btw every 1 is lvl 45 now coz were testing even

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
I was told that first 10 people to post 10+ posts about server on the forums will get Gm lvl to lvl 80 on Lightning.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
tbh i dont see the point in testing the server, i dont see a point in hosting the server.

You've not changed the server what so ever apart from put a firewall around sz.

The only other new npc i have seen is the marriage npc, which doesnt work.

No new mobs, no new items.

I think you should make a server before you host it. At the moment its euro but with 4 caves (Euro caves) and no economy or community.

/Xanan

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
omg back off plz let me do it in my own time ok im working on npc's 2 day also chaming the sz and im guna add a map 4 u lot coz u kep nagging lol

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
I didn't steal it, infact it has nothing to do with stealing.

It got given to me by aaron, & aparntly, that aaron had stole it off madmax, & that madmax had stole it of his m8 (i dont no his m8's name). But now that i have it, i'm not going to loose it. Its in my hands & my hands only. Orginal owner of lliam123 has to PM me his email, & i'll think about givin it to him.

Sorry for all the cause that aaron had done, it'll obviously be clear until the orginal lliam123 adds me to msn.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
Can everyone please join the Lightning server forums on first post.

Server forums is important because its where you find Latest EXE, where you talk about server & know the latest updates.

Also, latest screenshots of server on forums, a few updates has also been done on server as it says on the forums.

Forum: http://rifca.com/teamspeak/index.php?board=16.0

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
all that should also be done on here

well, what are server forums for? to talk about server & know the lastest updates & get the latest EXE. vcoz its all on the forum :) cheak it out. :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
server isn't up for me =/

yes they are, but thats also what LOMCN forum is for... wont take you long to write what you do on there and here.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
server isn't up for me =/

yes they are, but thats also what LOMCN forum is for... wont take you long to write what you do on there and here.

1. Server isnt up because dano's mum turned off his PC by accident, since Dano has a dynamic IP, he has to make a new Ledu. (I think he has made a new one but forgot to post it on the Server forums).

Tjss: 'I cba to do it, so if you want latest exe, updates, news & so on, you'll only find it on the server forums. '

Me: ' lol .. ok'

Tjss: 'i will not keep updating the first post on LOMCN with a new EXE or to edit with new updates, i will do so, but only every few weeks, server forums will be updated daily, so server forums better to know latest crap about lightning'.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yeah thats brilliant. but your server is only in testing. people aren't going to make an account on your forums just to search for ages for the exe. how about you stop being a fool and just post it?

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
1. Server isnt up because dano's mum turned off his PC by accident, since Dano has a dynamic IP, he has to make a new Ledu. (I think he has made a new one but forgot to post it on the Server forums).

**What don't you understand from this?

Me: ALi, dont you think people from LOMCN will get p'ssed off going to server forums just to get the latest EXE?

Tjss: umm.. i'll update the EXE on LOMCN but not other stuff since i cba & i'm busy, always on call.

Me: kk ty m8.

Happy now? Since some of you cba to d/l it from server forums. Other stuff like screenshots, guild recuritement, updates & more will be found on server forums.

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
yes that always on server forums. but you must always update lomc with exe.

- are you GM or anythng on server?

Status
Not open for further replies.