lmao

What What What

Love said:
I honestly hope to god MJ is found guilty and winds up in a jail cell with a lonely anger prone hyper-active redneck truck driver called Jamis.

:saw:

Yeah because he deserves that doesn't he? :rolleyes:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
What What What said:
Yeah because he deserves that doesn't he? :rolleyes:

Ok maybe that would be a harsh punishment for a freak that has only molested a few children, but it is necessary.

And soul.....i think your the ONLY person out of the whole human race who would want to watch that, however Jamis can hardly be classed as 'human' and would probably give out sexual favours for a camcorder and set it up in the cell for his own personal use later on.

sicko.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
the kids shouldnt have been stupid enough to go round to his house in the first place. they should be the ones locked up, for gross stupidity.

micheal jackson for teh president.

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
lol MJ is just full of BS for starters.... well he ment to be black but he got a so called pigment of the skin which turned him white. tbh if he gets jailed he shud got a zoo he looks like a fking chimp

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no he didnt. he had his skin colour changed, but it then made his skin alot more vunerable to suns ray, hence him having the brolly all the time.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Battyman soul is back!

MJ didn't make it easy for himself though, did he. I don't think he ever grew up...c'mon, he's still a kid, he just wanted a fkin sleepover :P

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
FUTURA said:
Battyman soul is back!

MJ didn't make it easy for himself though, did he. I don't think he ever grew up...c'mon, he's still a kid, he just wanted a fkin sleepover :P

Yup so true, He hasn't exactly done things so they work out in his favour atall -_- should of stayed black I think :), And yes I'm back :P been a while bud.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Farril said:
the kids shouldnt have been stupid enough to go round to his house in the first place. they should be the ones locked up, for gross stupidity.

micheal jackson for teh president.
i agree with that those stupid kids got them selfs into this ... :ug:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Niether are j00 but j00 are still here!!!!! :O
Aaaanyway....