Logo For Male Cosmetics

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Hello all you budding designers :)

okies heres the thing, for my uni course i got a section on marketing of an item or a range of items, we were given 4 options and asked to choose one, from there we have to create our own product and basically design research etcetc this product (wont actually be made just do all the other work involved if you understand what i mean)

the company my team has decided on is the male cosmetics in particular facial creams/anti agers, moisturisers, that sorta stuff only problem is we need a company logo and im not as good as some people on here with photoshop and was hoping anyone whos bored could have a crack at one that i could use on my portfolio :)

the company name we have decided to go for is Skin-t or SKIN-T SKINT Skint(not decided on caps yet however the skin part must be highlighted.
the idea behind this is that it is skin cream (duh) however its aimed at the age group 16-30 bringing high quality products at super low prices enabling the majority of us in my area who are skint to buy it hehe

anyways thats the crack, anyone whos willing to have a shot at it please feel free, any size i dont mind as i can always make it smaller if need be :)

-J

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
:mad:Im a begginer

Attachments

• skin-t.jpg
    skin-t.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 69

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Haha i know i felt abit evil after posting that so i did give it a quick go at doing a proper one.

I think this ones simple but effective, Perfect for your needs if someone doesnt do something better of course :)

Attachments

• skin-tt.jpg
    skin-tt.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 68

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
that looks pretty cool mate any other offerings x, i just need something simple like that nothing too extravagent unless you feel like it haha

-Jay

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Haha i know i felt abit evil after posting that so i did give it a quick go at doing a proper one.

I think this ones simple but effective, Perfect for your needs if someone doesnt do something better of course :)
How did you pull that off after your flyer?!

Looks good man, professional looking

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
anyone else fancy havin a crack at it? i like having choices however i like what i see so far with the exception of zens first attempt -.-

-Jay